Pet Challenge: Life Rewards starts now!

January 21st, 2019
Thanks to Diana @ludwigsdiana for hosting the pet sleeping challenge. I am excited to have won that one! I have been a member of 365 for just a month today, so please excuse any errors I make in getting this next contest going, and please feel free to offer suggestions and corrections!

The next challenge is to post a photo of your pet with something that is a Life Reward for him or her. Let me explain! In the beginning dog training classes the instructor had us make a list of five things that absolutely turned our dogs on (and it wasn't allowed to be food, food, food, food, and food for Labradors.) What turns your pet on can be anything: food, pets, walks, car rides, going new places, curling up in a sunny spot, a favorite bed, training, a toy...whatever. These are Life Rewards for your pet and can be used in place of treats in training.

Show us a picture of your pet with something, or doing something, that he or she absolutely loves.

Challenge starts: 21/1/2019 (Jan 21)
Challenge ends: 3/2/2019 (Feb 3)
Tag: pet-LifeReward

Voting will take place starting Feb 4th.

It would be great if you could post your photos here as well so the challenge stays noticeable!

Hope you have fun with this one.

Debra
January 21st, 2019
Sounds wonderful Debra :-)
January 21st, 2019
Olive The Lodger is looking farwards to joining in!
January 21st, 2019
The Rilester (aka Riley) is chomping to get involved.
January 21st, 2019
Hahaha! No food? Maybe the car ride will work.
January 21st, 2019
@homeschoolmom You can do food! We just weren't allowed to make all five things on our list for our labrador (in class) be food. One could be food but not all five on our list!! (Labs LOVE food.) But go ahead and do food if that's one of your pet's faves!
January 21st, 2019
Wow! nice challenge
January 22nd, 2019
Great idea! Does the photo need to be taken during the challenge or can it be a previous photo from the summer months?
January 22nd, 2019
A cool idea
January 22nd, 2019
@frantackaberry Frances, it should be taken during the challenge period.
January 22nd, 2019
@dfarrington Okay. Thanks!
January 23rd, 2019
Don't forget to post your photos here if you have time so we keep this front and center on the latest discussions list. I'm posting my kitty, Minh, on his favorite cat tree here. Not part of the contest since I'm running this one...just keeping things current! Love the entries that have come in so far!!
January 23rd, 2019
Finally a Mild Day! After being cooped up inside after frigid windchills, these 2 are pretty happy dogs!

January 23rd, 2019
They look like they're having a blast!
January 25th, 2019
Shadow loves to play! Anytime, and anywhere!
January 25th, 2019
Shadow is definitely enjoying the snow!
January 26th, 2019
Enjoying another sunny day!
January 26th, 2019
Betsy loves being a part of what I am doing.

Write a Reply