Tag Challenge #158

January 23rd, 2019
Thank you to @mcsiegle for hosting the last challenge, and to all that voted for my snowy image! There were some really good ones this last time! Here's to hoping for some fun entries!

The rules are easy:

Step 1: Click on the "Browse" section and select the "By Tag" link. Close your eyes and randomly click on a tag.

Step 2: Do it again - no peeking!

You will use those two randomly chosen tags as an inspiration to create one picture that encompasses both tags... or for an added challenge you can try three tags if you want to!

Please CLEARLY state your two (or three) tags when you post your entries as this will let me know what your tags were. You may submit more than one entry -- you may use the same tags or you may randomly choose two new tags.

For this challenge if you have chosen a set of tags that you feel would be impossible to do anything with, rather than skip the challenge, you may opt for the host’s tag words of "ROCKS" and "LIGHT" or "COFFEE" and/or "MIST", if you are doing the three tags (selected randomly by me as above) .

Start of challenge: Thursday, January, 24, 2019
End of challenge: Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Voting starts shortly thereafter (if there are enough entries)

Tag your entries tag-challenge-158

NOTE - Photos must be taken within the challenge time frame to be considered for a vote.

The number of finalists will be chosen depending on number of entries. The winner will get the opportunity to host the next challenge.

Have fun everyone! Can't wait to see what you'll be shooting and the end results! (And this is my first time hosting, so I hope I didn't miss anything!)
January 23rd, 2019
grass, leaves (+ play)
January 23rd, 2019
selfie + birthday + purple (it's my birthday at the weekend guess I'll be doing the shot then!?)
January 23rd, 2019
monochrome & castle
January 23rd, 2019
cute, holiday (+dandelion)
I suspect the snow cover will mean I'll leave out the optional third word ;)
January 23rd, 2019
Hoping Valentine's Day counts as a holiday, here's one from me:

January 24th, 2019
You know, when I first started doing he tag challenge, there were only about half this number of tags. Now they barely fit onto my computer screen. LOL!
January 24th, 2019
Well, I got fun and happy, and for a 3rd I got London. That's an interesting twist.
January 24th, 2019
My tags are fruit, heart, and pattern. This should get the ole brain cells working!
January 24th, 2019
Home and Reflection
January 27th, 2019
selfie purple birthday! Sorted!!!!!!!!!!!

January 28th, 2019
@30pics4jackiesdiamond Well this is adorable.
January 29th, 2019
Nature and monochrome
Write a Reply