fav fav of another 365er March 18-24

March 25th, 2019
Here is where we pick one or two of the photos we loved on 365 this week, and give kudos to the photographers that inspire us every single day.And if you will, give a shoutout to a new person here to give them encouragement and exposure. .

To share your top fav this week, go to your favorites, open the photo , click the share arrow beneath said photo, click once in the embed link box so the words go blue, copy and paste that link in this discussion, below, and dont forget to include the @name of the photographer so they know you loved it.

well i had 4 very diverse fav favs this week, so im going to knock myself out lol

love the mystery evoked by this capture by Dreich @steveandkerry

this very stylie stillife foodie shot by @adi314

Inga's @ingajohansson
entry for the ongoing shadows to black technique challenge

and a bit of humour from photovolk's people with their pets project, @photovolk check it out!
March 26th, 2019
it's a toss up between these two from @joemuli - flowers and all!!

March 26th, 2019
This one by @radiogirl
March 26th, 2019
This one by @hiro is just perfection

March 26th, 2019
@northy bet me to it! By @joemuli stunning art work
March 26th, 2019
My favourite two are both by Carole G - @yorkshirekiwi

Man Shed

Man Shed Part II
March 26th, 2019
I second this one from @ingajohanssen. As soon as I saw the challenge this image came to mind....

March 26th, 2019
I liked these two:

Mountains by @blueace It's so pretty, I want to be there.

And In the Staircase by @vincent24
March 26th, 2019
@kgolab thank you so much, I’ve enjoyed experimenting with HDR, and pleased you liked the results!
March 26th, 2019
@caterina took me to this beautiful auditorium where Mozart performed when he was 14 -- and this is the view of the audience seating he would have seen. Her capture is glorious, isn't it?
March 27th, 2019
This moon shot by @olivetreeann is absolutely superb
March 27th, 2019
@chejja Thank you so much Caroline! It truly is one of my favorite subjects!
March 27th, 2019
My top two this week were these-

I loved the story this shot told. @lyndamcg

And this shot was so unusual and unique it really stood out. (At least is was unusual to me!) @radiogirl
March 27th, 2019
This one from Islandgirl @radiogirl... Not to be confused with the one Ann H. LeFevre and Skippy posted, which is also great!

Write a Reply