May Word of the Month Request

April 25th, 2019
It is once again time to submit suggestions for next month’s words. Nicole Campbell @nicolecampbell is hosting the May Half and Half challenge so please consider how we can coat-tail on with this great challenge to combine a few words with the Monthly words challenge.

It continually does my heart good to see how many people participate in this great challenge. Your constant support makes the task of coordinating the word of the month a true pleasure. A HEART felt thank you, as usual, is in order here!

Please do not worry if someone has already suggested your word - I will know how popular it is when I see it submitted more than once and will be sure to include it. I will be taking suggestions until Wednesday evening, with the intention of doing up the list that night.

While most of you in the Northern Hemisphere are fully into Spring, I am most pleased to announce that I have joined your ranks. The vast majority of the snow has left, the pussy willows are out and the buds are beginning to show on the trees.

So happy!
April 25th, 2019
Trees, flowers, sunshine, street, city walking, yardwork
April 26th, 2019
flowers
green
sunset
water
scenic
building
texture
dandelion
wildlife
April 26th, 2019
Fruit
Animals
Water
Flowers
High key
Minimalistic
Low key
April 29th, 2019
@spanishliz @mittens @jacqbb
Thanks, ladies! Really appreciate your input. Will get the list up within 24 hours!
Write a Reply