ONE WEEK ONLY #3 - The Return

June 23rd, 2019
Here's a mini-challenge for one week only.

The concept is simple: a prompt for each day of the week. Seven prompts, seven photographs. One week of bliss or one week of piss, depending on how you feel about the daily prompts. Interpret the prompts any way you want. Do the whole week or just pick the days you feel like doing. If you're in hiatus at the moment, why not play along for the week. Some prompts are probably in your bucket list but you've been avoiding to do it - now is the time to try to do them.

Just like the last time, you may interchange the prompts and days as you wish, or according to your schedule or mood. You may process your photos or post them SOOC, it's all your choice. And if they fit in with other challenges, that's even more fun!

Remember, the only competition here is yourself.

Here are the prompts drawn in random order:

Monday - Forced perspective

Tuesday - Black and white

Wednesday - Silhouettes

Thursday - Vintage photography

Friday - Reflection/mirror

Saturday - Light painting

Sunday - Street photography

Let's start tomorrow, Monday, June 24, 2019. Let's tag our photos owo-3

And while we're at it, let's give kudos to ourselves and give each other shoutouts if there is a particular photo or two you actually like, whether it's another photographer or yourself (why not?) and post them here.

Come play along! EVERYONE IS WELCOME.
June 23rd, 2019
Thanks for getting this up again. I desperately need a push to get out and find my phojo.
June 23rd, 2019
yay! Love this challenge :)
June 23rd, 2019
Yayyyyyyyy!! Might take me a fortnight though!
June 23rd, 2019
Good to see this again- I'll see what I can do!
June 24th, 2019
I'm in...
June 24th, 2019
Thanks! I will do my best!
June 24th, 2019
I need a kick in the rear. I’ll see what I can do.
June 24th, 2019
"forced perspective" would be first up... ugh... ok - i'll give it a go and see what i can pull off!
June 24th, 2019
I'll see what I can do.
June 24th, 2019
Thanks for the invite Vikki, I know too little about photography to join in. Maybe next year ;-)
June 24th, 2019
I'm in, sadly lacking motivation right now. Thanks for the invite.
June 24th, 2019
@northy could have been worse, white on white on white!!!!
June 24th, 2019
The problem with this for me, is that I'm enjoying 30 days wild, and although I can possibly shoehorn some of these challenges into 30 days wild, I'm not sure that all of them will work without contortions that may not work. It's not a lack of inspiration, it's been finding time to process and upload the results that's been slowing me down.
June 24th, 2019
I will do my best. Thanks.
June 24th, 2019
Thanks for hosting, I cannot participate this time but will be keen to participate in the next one
June 24th, 2019
I got as far as researching how to go about forced perspective, then ran out of time to actually try it. I'll see if I can manage some of the others. Between 30 Days Wild, trying to get a photobook sorted and researching our upcoming trip to Canada I'm a bit pushed for time ATM :))
June 24th, 2019
Thank you so much Wikki, to come up with this and tagging me. I'm lacking motivation, ideas, and creativity is somewhere in the Nirvana. This comes just right for me and very cool prompts too. :-) Thanks again.
June 24th, 2019
Hurray, OWO's back!
June 24th, 2019
Sounds like great fun - thanks for the thought Vikki!
June 25th, 2019
I rather liked Sally's Big shoes ….
June 25th, 2019
Sorry, can't do it this time around, just got too much going on at the moment but please tag me next time :)
June 26th, 2019
I.m late to the party, will see what i can do
June 26th, 2019
@ludwigsdiana
Diana, don’t put yourself down! I know nothing about some of the subjects but will just do the ones I can such as b&w and reflection.....
June 28th, 2019
my heart is here but my brain is in the books!
June 28th, 2019
Saw this too late 😢
Next time !
June 28th, 2019
@quietpurplehaze - i second the motion, hazel!
@ludwigsdiana
June 28th, 2019
@momamo - you can always join in anytime; do the remainder or just one or two. thanks.
June 28th, 2019
My lovely ancestors posing for 'vintage photography'
June 30th, 2019
Sorry to have missed this challenge Vikki, we've been in Central Australia for a week, flat out trip and no reception/wifi for a fair bit of the time.
July 1st, 2019
reflections

July 1st, 2019
black and white

July 1st, 2019
Thanks @summerfield for organising this in 2019. Short challenges such as owo often seem more doable!
July 2nd, 2019
thank you so much for hosting this Vikki! looking forward to the next one 😎
Write a Reply