New macro challenge starting, please join!

June 25th, 2019
Thank you to Mallory @sunnygirl who organized the previous candy macro challenge. And thank you to everyone who participated and voted!

For the next macro-challenge, I have chosen the topic of Cups. So whether you drink coffee, tea, hot chocolate, something stronger (as long as it is in a cup), first thing in the morning, last thing at night… please join in!

Tag your entry macro-cups
https://365project.org/tags/macro-cups

The challenge starts today, June 25th and will end Monday July 22nd.

All photographs must be taken between these dates. You can enter as often as you like and process as you wish 😊.

For the record, previous topics for the macro challenge have included: brushes; bubbles; bugs; buttons; candy; car; Christmas decoration; Christmas table setting; coins; colour; crafts; cutlery; drinking straw; Easter; eye; feathers; flowers (x2); food; food packaging; fruit; game piece; glass; hands; herb/spice; jewellery; key; knobs; leaf; metal; money; motion; music (x2); plumbing; rust; seeds; shells; shoes; stationery; stone; St Patricks Day; textures; time; tools; toys; waterdrops; wood

Whoever hosts the next challenge, please add the topic that you have won, to the list, and include the list in your post.
June 25th, 2019
@lmsa In response to your comment about the next host adding the topic they have won to the list and including the list in their post.....I was struggling with the link as I struggle with all things related to computers. ;) My first link had it included but did not work so the person that helped me with the second link did not include it and I was unaware. My sincerest apologies.
June 25th, 2019
@sunnygirl No problem at all, Mallory! I just added the list to my post to try and make it easier for next time :).
July 1st, 2019
Thank you, Peter @pcoulson, for posting the first cup for the macro challenge :). Posting your lovely cup here to keep the thread alive as a reminder of the challenge.

Write a Reply