Winner of the Mundane Challenge - Fence

August 21st, 2019
Congratulations to Jennifer D. Morrison @morrij10 to the victory. Jennifer's shot got most votes from you. Thank you all for participating and now it's over to you Jennifer to start a new challenge.

August 21st, 2019
Wow! I'm so excited! This is my first one. Thank you to everyone who voted!
August 21st, 2019
@morrij10 Congratulations, the first of many to come:)
August 21st, 2019
Congrats, Jennifer @morrij10! Let me know if you need help setting up the next challenge. It really is quite easy but can be a bit confusing if you have never set one up before.
August 21st, 2019
@farmreporter - You read my mind! I have actually been looking through discussion boards for guidance! I will take you up on your offer.
August 22nd, 2019
@morrij10
Jennifer - The first part of your challenge is quite easy ... actually it all is so no need to worry about the process.

Take a few days to decide what the next theme of the mundane challenge will be, and then you can start the new challenge.

As host, you get to decide when to start the challenge and how long it runs for. You can even add interesting twists to the challenge if you so choose. Your challenge, your rules!

Many hosts – if not most of them – just copy and paste the previous challenge rules and then change the necessary dates and tags and such. Don't forget to add your new challenge to the end of that list of previous topics for future reference.

I went back and found the link to the previous challenge which is the one you won!

https://365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/42242/new-mundane-challenge-fence

I usually put everything on a Word Doc or other such program to make changes.

Once you are satisfied with your challenge, you are ready to start your challenge thread.

The way you do this is to go to Discuss under the task bar on top, click on it, click on Themes and Competitions, and open a New Topic on the top of the page. Copy and paste your challenge into the body of the thread, add the title, and then click on start or whatever it says on the bottom. Don’t worry if you have messed up because you can go back and edit anything in your new topic except the title (so don’t mess up the title – lol!)

Sit back and watch the entries come in.
(A little trick to seeing the entries is to tag one of your own photos with this challenge tag and then click on that tag … Sorry; I am a techno nerd and can’t figure out any other way of doing this, lol!)

Hope this helps. Let me know if you still have questions.
I will send you info on how to set up the voting when that time comes.
Again, congrats on winning the challenge!
August 22nd, 2019
@morrij10 Congratulations!
August 22nd, 2019
@farmreporter - You are amazing! Thank you SO much for this information! I feel much better now!
August 22nd, 2019
@homeschoolmom - Thank you!
August 22nd, 2019
@fbailey - Thank you so much!
August 22nd, 2019
@ingajohansson - Thank you for hosting this challenge!
August 22nd, 2019
@morrij10 cool shot! congrats!
August 23rd, 2019
@brigette _ Thank you!!
Write a Reply