≠ wild and free ≠

August 23rd, 2019
thanks so much to all who voted for my rendering of paddington station in the latest round of the etsooi challenge. any editing i can do is largely down to the help and support and inspiration i have found on the 365 website ...

it's time now to let your imagination run wild and enter etsooi-112

"ETSOOI is an acronym started by MaryBeth @espyetta. It stands for EDITING THE SORRY-NESS OUT OF IT - which basically means editing your picture in any way you like.”

If you are new to editing/processing here are some great websites you can use besides photoshop:

www.ribbet.com
www.fotor.com
www.befunky.com
www.goart.fotor.com
And remember that www.picmonkey.com is available to all ACE members – perfect to do some final touch ups after uploading your image. To utilize this just check out the section labelled "Photo Details" underneath your thumbnails after you have uploaded your entry.

You can also use mobile/cell apps such as:

Snapseed
PicsArt
Pencil Sketch Free
Camera360
Deep Art Effects

You can use more than one program/app per image. This challenge is very relaxed so just play around with your photos and see what you can create.
The only rule is that your starting image must have been taken within the time frame of this round of the challenge.

Please enter as many images as you like however, only one of your entries can be chosen as a finalist. The winner will host the next ETSOOI challenge.

Sometimes there is a theme associated with this challenge – but I thought for this round we would leave it open – so you may enter any of your favourite etsooi-ed images (remembering to keep within the time frame)

START DATE: 12 august (backdated to when the last challenge closed)
END DATE: 6 september midnight bst
TAG: etsooi-112

To see what has been submitted so far for this competition go to: https://365project.org/tags/etsooi-112
And please do post your entries to this thread – it gives us all a chance to view your creations and it helps to keep the thread alive.

August 24th, 2019
hahaha I was waiting to see how wild and free was being incorporated because that is my tagline all over social media.
I love this challenge as I have tried out things I would never have thought of through the inspiration here :)
September 8th, 2019
@koalagardens excellent! many thanks for your entries :)
Write a Reply