Want to start your day extraORDINARY? Challenge yourself with EOTB ;)

August 24th, 2019
Hi fellow 365ers,

A new day, a new chance to let your creativity flow into the
Eye Of The Beholder (good old EOTB) challenge, which started 110 challenges ago.

I have the honor to host #111 because you let me win. Thank you for that. This is my favourite challenge so that feels extraordinary special to me ;)
Many thanks to Clare, @pistache, who greatly hosted the former challenge.

Early birds can start challenging themselves straight away in the morning by 'photograbbing' their view from the bed by simply looking up and using their mobile phone ;), for example:

But late-to-bed-goers can also find inspiration easily just before they'll turn off the lights, for example:

Any way, the core of this challenge is to capture beauty (any subject will do) that is not directly recognised as such. So, just look around and find an ordinary subject that, if people were watching you taking your EXTRAordinary shot, they would be wondering if you had gone mad. What on earth possessed you to think that especially that dull, boring, overlooked subject needed attention, haha. Could also be a great starting point for an explaining chat and making new (365)friends ;)

Don't overdo the editing on your shot, because that's what the ETSOOI challenge is for ;) But, please do enter as many shots as you like, taken and posted between the
start of the eotb111 (that's the tag!), Saturday 24th of August ‘til the finish on Sunday September 15th, 24.00 hours (your time zone). I'll then set up the voting and let you know ASAP the winner/next host of this show.

And don't be shy to show us your shots in this thread. It will help you be discovered by this wonderful community and it will stimulate this thread to stay visible in the jungle of challenges.

Have fun :)
August 24th, 2019
"But, please do enter as many shots as you like, taken and posted between the
start of the eotb106 (that's the tag!), Thursday April 11th till the finish on Sunday May 5th 24.00 hours (your time zone)."

I think this needs to be amended, doesn't it? :)
August 24th, 2019
@spanishliz Haha, you're eager ;) I'll be looking forward to see your entry/entries here :) Have fun.
August 24th, 2019
@stimuloog I shall have to join in now, eh? :)
August 24th, 2019
@spanishliz Haha, of course ;)
August 24th, 2019
@spanishliz oh yes!!! @stimuloog so chuffed that another gets the month wrong!!! xxx
August 25th, 2019

'Gate, Steps, Door' (With a bit of rubbish thrown in)!
How's this for a first try?
August 25th, 2019
@allsop 👍
August 26th, 2019
Here is another one!
August 26th, 2019
@allsop You’re doing great!
August 26th, 2019

August 26th, 2019
@lsquared Thanks. Great entry.
September 14th, 2019
Here's something from me, at last!