52 Week Challenge: Week 39 / Sept 23rd – Inspiration: The Elements

September 22nd, 2019
Hi all,

Tomorrow, Monday September 23rd brings us into Week 39 of the Dogwood Photography 52 Week Challenge, and the theme for this week is:

Inspiration: The Elements
Earth, Fire, Wind, Rain, and Spirit. Find inspiration in the elements of our world.

About the Inspiration category:
“In this wide-open category, we start with a simple inspiration. Use this inspiration as creatively as you can. There are no rules so feel free to think outside of the box.”

Use the tag 52wc-2019-w39 when you’re uploading your images to 365, along with any of the following tags which are recommended on the Dogwood Photography challenge page here

dogwood52
dogwood2019
dogwoodweek39

And of course, do feel free to share your photos here in the comments.

Images tagged for Week 39 can be seen here

New to 365? Or just looking for a new challenge? Anyone can take part in the 52 Week Challenge and all are welcome – find out more and see the master list of themes for the year on our original discussion thread here

The 52 Week Challenge has been created by Dale Foshe and the wonderful community at Dogwood Photography

It’s now in its fourth year and has thousands of participants from all around the world – please do take the time to click through for full information about this and previous year’s challenges, more ways to share online, and more info about the challenge’s creators. I’ve been in touch with Dale to let him know that we’re following along here on 365 and he’s happy to have us join in. Theme and category descriptions and instructions come directly from the challenge page here

Every week, I’ll post a reminder of the coming week’s theme - if you’d like to be notified when these are posted, drop me a comment below so that I can tag you.

See you next week… 😊
September 22nd, 2019
@emrob @northy @la_photographic @stephanies @joysabin @olivetreeann @summerfield @tracys @girlincamo @brett101 @jaybutterfield @bulldog @inthecloud5 @kiwinanna @hvansteenburgh @farmreporter @salza @irisn @bizziebeeme @clover81 @imaginings @lilacphotography @quietpurplehaze @dawnee @roulin @tracie8266 @wag864 @jo38 @susie1205 @squamloon @stefneyhart @shannejw @dibzgreasley @jlady @ingajohansson @30pics4jackiesdiamond @partyof72015 @windridge @shari7 @ludwigsdiana @pistache @mpp @lynbonn @peterday @evalieutionspics @adi314 @sdutoit @yrhenwr @dkbarnett @jnorthington @caterina @blind_lens @stimuloog @brigette @jbrack2000 @dhoward @365projectorglynnbateman @kt8ird @kali66 @vincent24 @susanharvey @francoise @bella_ss @rdjrneace @annied @dsp2 @christinabengephotography @nvisn @deborah63 @lsquared @caroli @randystreat @tskipper @sarahlth @365bestversionsofme @garryrobertson @helenhall @fbailey @iicydiamonds @wenbow @kimmer50 @eyeofbabs @cruiser @amyk @jgpittenger @ruth316 @mimi365 @georgews @timspin86 @fr1da @mrsvanpatten @malcolmmacphail @juliedduncan @robz @kt8ird @tinspired @yve @susie1205 @dogmomlo @kvphotobug @daisymiller @angiadelle @deborah63 @janetb @primitiveprobe @alijchapman @mickalypickaly @christinemarie @henrir @teresamaro @smisag @eudora @shawnas365 @wenadee @katrinanz @missyann @daisymiller @muster @ginaanderson @chikadnz @nzkites @franceslivelife @katsimages @cristinaledesma33 @shutterbug49 @tdaug80 @dfarrington @featherstone26 @tstb13 @rjb71 @arnica17 @sararoche @jetr @jacqbb @jannkc @yrhenwr @jrcallis @kimmer50 @kathyo @klopfer @jeneurell @shutterbug49 @toinette @mallocarray @ontiveros
September 22nd, 2019
Hi Mel,
Thanks again so much for organizing this.
It does seem quite different to last year's challenge - a lot more "arty" rather than "technical" - indeed I am finding it very challenging and have thought of falling by the wayside several times. Then seeing what someone else has done adds the interest again.
I would like to ask for a small favour. If it's not too much trouble would it be possible for you to add a link showing the images submitted for the previous week as well as the link for the current week. For me this would add quite a lot of incentive to go and quickly have a look - lazy I know but that seems to be the case......
If this isn't possible that's no problem. Thanks very much. Cheers Rob
September 29th, 2019
Hi @robz - I have added the extra link to last week's images into this week's post - let me know if this is what you had in mind! I can include this in each week's post, no bother at all :)
Write a Reply