I hope many will Tag along :-)

October 18th, 2019
Thank you Jackie for hosting the last tag challenge and for your help in getting this one going.

Thanks to all who took part in the voting and to those who voted for mine. It was my first try and I was fortunate to get easy tags.

This is a notoriously fickle challenge with the number of entries it receives but it does have a loyal following who enter each and every time. I have a soft spot for tag as it's the first challenge I ever won!! Let's get more 365ers involved by spreading the word to your followers!!

The challenge is to combine luck with creativity to see what you can do with your random tags.

The rules are easy:

Step 1: Click on the "Browse" section and select the "By Tag" link. Close your eyes and randomly click on a tag.

Step 2: Do it again - no peeking!

You will use those two randomly chosen tags as an inspiration to create one picture that encompasses both tags... or for an added challenge you can try three tags if you want to!

Please CLEARLY state your two (or three) tags when you post your entries as this will let me know what your tags are. You may submit more than one entry -- you may use the same tags or you may randomly choose two new tags.

For this challenge if you have chosen a set of tags that you feel would be impossible to do anything with, rather than skip the challenge, I am offering you these tags that I selected using the above method. MOUNTAIN, SUNLIGHT or PIER.

The challenge will run from:
Friday October 18 to
Sunday November 17

Tag your entries tag-challenge-163

NOTE - Photos must be taken within the challenge time frame to be considered for a vote.

The number of finalists will be chosen depending on number of entries. Winner will be decided by the people's vote and they get to host the next challenge.
October 18th, 2019
garden+macro for me
October 18th, 2019
Heart and flower - should be not too bad, I hope.
October 18th, 2019
B&W, Selfie & Abstract. Great - this should be interesting.
October 18th, 2019
@kali66 @spanishliz @la_photographic you all chose well, should be very interesting 😊
October 18th, 2019
Fun & Evening. @kali66 want to trade? LOL.
October 18th, 2019
Flowers + Autumn hmmm might NOT be that easy!!!
October 18th, 2019
@mzzhope nope, it is supposed to be a challenge haha
October 19th, 2019
every once in a while i think maybe i should play... and then i end up with words like pink and food... or koala and rainbow... πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
October 19th, 2019
@30pics4jackiesdiamond Easy for you Jackie, you can handle that ;-)
October 19th, 2019
@northy give it a go, you can always change it to B&W ;-)
October 19th, 2019
@mzzhope that is a tricky one, you'd better throw a party ;-)
October 19th, 2019
I got colours and lines.
October 19th, 2019
Dog + sea.
Could hardly be more fortuitous. I'm on holiday this week with the family plus 2 dogs ! How lucky is that
October 20th, 2019
Light + abstract My first time doing this challenge--the fates were kind to me!
October 20th, 2019
@jacqbb @lellie @lindasees Wow, those are good ones :-)
October 20th, 2019

My first attempt at dog+ sea. I won't tag it until I download all that I took when I get home next week.
October 26th, 2019
@lellie love that reflection
October 26th, 2019
@lellie That's a great one :-)
November 9th, 2019
Done Mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 14th, 2019
I got daughter, blue and park.
Diana - please do not post the finalists right away. I will not be seeing my daughter until Sunday so my entry will be late Sunday night my time ... which is Monday your time!!
November 18th, 2019
Diana - I did not get it done. Time just flew by too quickly. Life is just too busy!!
So - you do not need to wait on me.
Thank you.
Write a Reply