Tell Us Your Six Word Story (99th Edition)

November 19th, 2019
Thank you, Merrelyn @merrelyn for doing such a great job as host with the last Six Word Story and to everyone who participated and voted. It is such a fun challenge to see what members come up with in just six words!

So, with no further ado, I’m inviting everyone to make their own story in six words for the 99th Edition of the Six Word Story ending on December 3rd.. The next Six Word Story (100) then falls on the Christmas Season!

The rules are simple: Take a photo and title it with a short story of just six words that will describe the essence of the image. However, the photo must be taken within the time frame of the challenge and the title must consist of six words - no more no less!

START: Tuesday, November 19th
END: Tuesday, December 3rd midnight wherever you are (two weeks)
TAG: sixws-99

Voting will then take place from Wednesday, December 4th to Sunday night, December 8th, with the winner hosting the coveted Christmas (and 100th) edition of the Six Word Story.

November 23rd, 2019
This challenge is so much fun!
November 29th, 2019
November 30th, 2019
I am just a newbie and would like to enter this, and am not too sure where you post the photo - also how do you 'tag' the sixws-99 is it a hashtag? Sorry to be so dumb lol.
November 30th, 2019
@zeezee
Welcome to 365, CoroJo! I think you will find this community so friendly and supportive. And, good for you for diving into the challenges so quickly. They really are a lot of fun, and the very best way to meet new members!
You do not need to post your photo anywhere special. It can stay in your regular album. It is the hashtag ... sixws-99 .... that enters it into the challenge.
And the way to do that is to add the sixws-99 tag to the photo you want to enter. There is a spot on the menu beside your photo that says tags. Enter the tag when you upload your shot or hit edit to add to a previously posted shot.
The edit button is the pencil that is on the calendar date line beside the comment, star, and arrow. So, you can edit your posted photos at any time and any way by just clicking on the pencil.
Also, for this challenge, just make sure the title of your photo has six words - no more - no less!!
December 4th, 2019
@zeezee
just a note, there is no # in the tag, so it's not a hash tag really it's a meta tag.
pop it in the field called tags when you upload or if you edit as Wendy suggests.
If you look at this photo I entered (click on it) you will see at the last line in the photo details section that I have put in lots of tags, including sixws-99
Once you do your first one it makes sense and is really easy and fun!

Write a Reply