Tag Challenge - entries please!

January 25th, 2020
Thanks to Ann @olivetreeann for hosting the previous tag challenge
and thank you again for voting for my graffiti boy!

Time for the next tag challenge!
The challenge here is to combine luck with creativity to see what you can do with your random tags.

The rules are easy:

Step 1: Click on the "Browse" section and select the "By Tag" link. Close your eyes and randomly click on a tag.

Step 2: Do it again - no peeking!

You will use those two randomly chosen tags as an inspiration to create one picture that encompasses both tags... or for an added challenge you can try three tags if you want to!

Please CLEARLY state your two (or three) tags when you post your entries as this will let me know what your tags are. You may submit more than one entry -- you may use the same tags or you may randomly choose two new tags.

The dates for the challenge are today January 24 to February 8.
All photos need to be taken during this time period to be entered. Please tag your photos tag-challenge-166.

Thanks for considering and look forward to your entries!
January 25th, 2020
My three in order are "outdoors", "Philippines" and "snow". I can work with two of them with no problem at all, but might need to take my atlas outside to incorporate "Philippines"! :)

What is the tag for this challenge? I'm confused a bit as I'm not sure what number the last one was either...
January 25th, 2020
@spanishliz added the tag above! Thanks for spotting that! A trip to the Phillipines might be niceπŸ˜‰
January 25th, 2020
I got grass, heart, painting. Not sure how I'm going to put these three together, but I'll give it some thought.
January 25th, 2020
@skipt07 sounds intriguing!
January 25th, 2020
fishing + outdoors ..... maybe possible!
January 25th, 2020
Bird,black and garden.
January 25th, 2020
Street black-and-white dog!!
January 25th, 2020
Jackie - the tag should be tag-challenge-166 not 156 since there was some confusion last time when Ann made a typo. (there are already entries with tag-challenge-156) I think you have time to correct this without too many people getting mixed up!!
January 25th, 2020
Okay - I got sand, light, and rainbow2018. This will be fun in the middle of winter here in Canada! (But I think I can make snow creatively look like sand!!)
January 25th, 2020
@farmreporter thanks I'll work on it!
January 26th, 2020
Nature and B&W
January 26th, 2020
I got Red, Outside and Face (optional third)
January 26th, 2020
I got trees, B&W and dark.
January 26th, 2020
Oh boy- I got lake (not so bad!) and the dreaded selfie (bad!!). The challenge now will be if I actually take it!
January 27th, 2020
some great combinations! looking forward to seeing the creativity! @spanishliz @skipt07 @kali66 @mzzhope @30pics4jackiesdiamond @farmreporter @ethelperry @salza @la_photographic @olivetreeann
January 27th, 2020
Am I really the first, or did I mess up the tag? Here's what I came up with, anyway:
January 28th, 2020
Here is mine for trees, B&W and dark.
January 30th, 2020
@jackies365 Hi Jackie, new to the challenges...I followed steps 1 and two. Step 1 tags in order was Monochrome, Nature, Garden. Step 2 in order was Purple, Rocks, Plants. This is where I need some clarification. Do I pick two or three tags from the Step 1 or can I pick two or threes tags from Step 1 and Step 2. Another questions does the image have to be taken during the week of the challenge if so it'll be a huge problem as everything is snow covered unless I photograph my indoor plants. thanks for your help
January 30th, 2020
@sprphotos you would only have 1 tag from step 1 and one from step 2 which would make up your challenge photo. A third is optional. You have gotten two sets of three. You would use either set to compose a photo. Yes they have to be taken during the challenge time. It's kind of meant to force your creativity...say you have a terrarium inside instead of a garden outside...The snow and cold can make it tough with nature type tags. Best of luck! I'm sure you'll come up with something great!
January 31st, 2020
Thanks Jackie
Write a Reply