Show Us Your Favourite From Last Week

February 28th, 2020
Hello, it's that time to share your personal favourite from your albums taken during the past week with the wider 365 community.

To do this click on the arrow underneath the photo, copy the data and paste it in the thread below and do please write a short sentence to say why you like this one the most from your week.

This didn't work out as intended, but I was under the weather and couldn't be faffed to faff.

Stay safe and healthy in the coming week
February 28th, 2020
February 28th, 2020
With a little post production, this would have improved to look like a watercolour:
February 28th, 2020
Paint night at our house, and while I didn't participate, I did help set setup
February 28th, 2020
Has to be this - I'd been thinking of a shot along this road for a little while, then we had snow... perfect!

February 28th, 2020
February 29th, 2020
Really, my two favorite photos this week were the ones I took of each of my two dogs, but I can't possibly pick a favorite between the two, so I'll go with this high key photo of my own front door.
February 29th, 2020
@chejja no one counts if you upload two!!
February 29th, 2020
This is my favorite because I played with techniques I hadn’t used before. I put a white screen on my ipad and turned the brightness way up. I put a Pyrex dish of water on top of the ipad screen. I put some blossoms in the water and took the shot. I may try a similar shot again but try to keep the ripple shadows in the image.
February 29th, 2020
Actually, the only shot I posted this week...attempting high-key black&white
February 29th, 2020
Definitely my favorite! Right before the Zamboni came out, these two were the last ones on the rink! They bowed afterward, and everyone cheered. A fun memory!
March 1st, 2020
This one because I haven't been out in downtown Chicago at night in a long time.
March 2nd, 2020
There is something magical about this picture.
Write a Reply