fav fav from another 365er March 17-31

March 31st, 2020
...Here is where we pick one or two of the photos we loved on 365 over the past couple of weeks or so , to give kudos to the photographers that inspire us every single day.And if you will, give a shoutout to a new person here to give them encouragement and exposure. .

To share your top favs, go to your favorites, open the photo , click the share arrow beneath said photo, click once in the embed link box so the words go blue, copy and paste that link in this discussion, below, and dont forget to include the @name of the photographer so they know you loved it.

You may find a new project to follow here !

i could have chosen half a dozen but....

Melvina @bubblequeen has been doing some really nice still life photography.

love this clever and imaginative series from Domenico @domenicododaro
March 31st, 2020

The several hummingbird shots by @jgpittenger were outstanding. I would love just to have watched them - never mind getting such sharp shots.
March 31st, 2020

This egret shot by @rickster549 just amazed me
March 31st, 2020
How awesome are these by lori @365project_ljl

March 31st, 2020
This light and shadow geometric from @granagringa

March 31st, 2020
A touching image from Angelika @angelikavr
April 1st, 2020
I know Milanie has already posted one of Jane's @jgpittenger but her hummingbird series has been exceptional and I can't resist posting this one as a particular fav. Look closely!
April 1st, 2020
And I appreciate that somewhere in the world, spring must be approaching. @stevejacob shares this bird with a beakful!
April 1st, 2020
I really like this very creative perspective captured by @onewing.
Write a Reply