Please Share Favourite from YOUR Album last week

April 4th, 2020
This is your opportunity to share your personal favourite from your albums taken during the past week with the wider community.

To do this click on the arrow underneath the photo, copy the data, and paste it in the thread below.

Please do say why you like this one the most from your week of photos.

Apologies for being a day late, I was actually released from isolation yesterday to go into work, the change of routine ( regular wall climbing) and excitement ( don't tell my boss I was excited ) made posting this totally escape my mind.

I'm doing a month of cutlery photos, and teaching myself to use a processing/editing program. I did this all on my own, and only swore once ( or twice!)

April 4th, 2020
April 4th, 2020

This is the coastline in Redwood National Park.
April 4th, 2020
Not much to pick from, but this one isn't too bad. And Straight Out of Camera (SOOC)

April 4th, 2020
It’s got to be this one. I haven’t actually been doing a lot of real photography, but using this time productively organizing and contacting others. Got to get my camera in my hands again!!

April 4th, 2020
April 4th, 2020
April 4th, 2020
MAC - Russian Red on paper!

April 5th, 2020
This one because it reminds me of a lovely afternoon spent with 365er @haskar
April 5th, 2020
This photo of our unexpected guest. He was actually quite cooperate while I photographed him before scooting out the front door and on his way.
April 5th, 2020
The early sunlight on the dew contributed to the nice bokeh.
April 5th, 2020
Taken in the hallway of the building where in ordinary times I work. I was the only person in the building, I'm pretty sure. Taken with iPhone in the semi dark, it's a kind of crude shot, but I just loved the way the hallway looked and this captured some of that.
April 5th, 2020
@markp That is incredibly lovely.
April 5th, 2020
In France April's fool is a play with paper fishes that we stick on people's back. This year I have played with the poor Toulouse
April 6th, 2020

I have been slow to get my images up to date but I like this one. Comments & critique welcome.
April 6th, 2020
@nzkites me too. You would think lockdown due to the virus would give plenty of free time, but nope, still lots of catching up to do!
April 6th, 2020
Ko*
Chalk effect
April 7th, 2020
Her purr keeps me calm:

Write a Reply