Artist Challenge - Tessa Traeger - WINNER

April 9th, 2020
Congratulations to FotoBlah @fotoblah whose "Social Distancing" photograph garnered the majority of the votes cast.  Well done!  Now it's your chance to host the next artist challenge and we all look forward to your favored artist/photographer.

Thank you, everyone, for your participation.

@summerfield
April 9th, 2020
@fotoblah - Congratulations!
April 9th, 2020
fabulous choice!
April 9th, 2020
They were all very good. Congratulations @fotoblah.
April 10th, 2020
Well done!
April 10th, 2020
@randystreat - yes, they were all very good, and there's 27 more to see when you go on the photo and click on ac-traeger.

@annied @brigette
April 10th, 2020
@summerfield everyone did a great job and your choice of artist allowed for a lot of diversity Vikki :)
April 10th, 2020
yay!
April 10th, 2020
@summerfield @brigette @randystreat @annied @annied @kali66 Thank you everyone. It was an honor to be a finalist, and an unexpected day brightener to have won.
April 10th, 2020
@summerfield @brigette @randystreat @annied @annied @kali66

I'm happy to host the next Artist Challenge, though there is one problem. I don't have a favorite artist or photographer. I stopped going to art museums and galleries when I left Los Angeles in 2005 to live in the cultural wasteland known as Las Vegas. Next I lived in SE Asia for 10 years. Haven't paid any attention to art in the 1 year I've been in Portugal.

I'll get to Googling tomorrow morning to find an artist. Feel free to make suggestions.
April 10th, 2020
@fotoblah - i found tessa traeger by googling "still life photographers" and actually came up with 7 others which made it harder to choose. but i threw away my list when i had to reconfigure by work table to accommodate the home office when the lockdown happened, and for the love of me i could not remember any names now. google is so helpful anyway. good luck and i look forward to your chosen challenge.
April 11th, 2020
@fotoblah google is your friend lol thats what i do, or look at the youtube channel The Art of Photography, or use this link posted recently https://365project.org/discuss/general/43353/masters-of-photography-something-to-watch-during-lockdown-you-re-welcome
April 11th, 2020
@fotoblah ps it doesnt have to be a photographer, i have enjoyed doing photo interpretation of painters...
Write a Reply