Scenes of the Road 20

June 2nd, 2020
Thanks to Carol G @yorkshirekiwi for running ScenesOfTheRoad #19, and thanks to everybody who voted for my image. As winner, it falls on me to host the next round which I will try not to be too miserable about doing.

So, I guess we should start Scenes Of The Road #20. Sigh.

Capture a scene off the road, of a road, next to a dirt path, of the traffic during your commute, from the platform of a train station, people waiting at a bus stop, out the window of a plane, or the scope of a submarine...etc. Show us something in your travels. Capture something of the world, of life we pass by every day.

Obviously the disclaimer: DO NOT PUT YOURSELF IN HARM'S WAY. Or do...that'll also make for a fun shot...

Tag your entries – scenesoftheroad-20
Start date - Tuesday 2nd June
Finish date - Monday 15th June (2 weeks...as near as dammit. And don't blame me if I need to be reminded....)
All photos must have been taken and posted within this time frame.

Check out all the entries here: scenesoftheroad-20
https://365project.org/tags/scenesoftheroad-20

Post your entries in the comments here if you want to, so everyone can be inspired!
June 2nd, 2020
@graemestevens Don’t you mean June, not July?
June 2nd, 2020
@kathyboyles Yes, yes I do.
There are many reasons that I should not be hosting a theme/challenge and you have discovered one of them. Well done - you win a blade of grass and half a cucumber
June 2nd, 2020
I think the tag should be scenesoftheroad-20 (like the thread title) shouldn't it?
June 2nd, 2020
@graemestevens Bloody hell I wanted the blade of grass and half a cucumber - too slow again hahahaha
June 2nd, 2020
@annied Logic would suggest that I still have half a cucumber up for grabs...
:))
June 2nd, 2020
@graemestevens ah yes....unless you ate it
June 5th, 2020
How lovely to see your happy self hosting this challenge - I must find an entry or two. :)
June 5th, 2020
@robz ugh, whatever ;)
Write a Reply