Flashback Friday - 3 July 2010

July 3rd, 2020
Happy Independence Day to all my American friends!

This challenge is open to everyone. Once you have taken 30 or more photos the flashback link will appear in the box below "View this month" under "Photo Details" on your page. Hopefully, as we go back in time we will see that our photography skills have improved and maybe even have a laugh or two at what we once thought was good enough to post.

About posting, as long as it is Friday somewhere in the world you can post. Or if you would like you can wait until it is Friday where you live, that is fine too.

How does it work?
Click the Flashback View link and it will take you to one of your past photos.

Use the first image it gives you, even if you aren't too fond of it! That way we can see how much you have progressed in your photography skills while on the Project.

To share: Underneath your photo is a curved arrow to the right (āž¦). Click on the arrow and there will be an "Embed Code". Copy the code then paste it in the comment box below adding any comments if you wish to do that.

Thank you for participating. I hope that looking back stirs fond memories as well as possibly bringing a smile to your face!

This challenge is open to everyone. Once you have taken 30 or more photos the flashback link will appear in the box below "View this month" under "Photo Details" on your page. Hopefully, as we go back in time we will see that our photography skills have improved and maybe even have a laugh or two at what we once thought was good enough to post.

About posting, as long as it is Friday somewhere in the world you can post. Or if you would like you can wait until it is Friday where you live, that is fine too.

How does it work?
Click the Flashback View link and it will take you to one of your past photos.

Use the first image it gives you, even if you aren't too fond of it! That way we can see how much you have progressed in your photography skills while on the Project.

To share: Underneath your photo is a curved arrow to the right (āž¦). Click on the arrow and there will be an "Embed Code". Copy the code then paste it in the comment box below adding any comments if you wish to do that.

Thank you for participating. I hope that looking back stirs fond memories as well as possibly bringing a smile to your face!
July 3rd, 2020
June 2016 for a get pushed challenge of high key
July 3rd, 2020
July 3rd, 2020
December 2017
July 3rd, 2020
April 2013
July 3rd, 2020
April 2019 - if anyone has any tips to stop this happening, Iā€™d be very glad to hear them šŸ™‚
July 3rd, 2020
6 word story

July 3rd, 2020
from the Year of the Chicken :-)
July 3rd, 2020
Dusty Pink - 21st November 2016

July 3rd, 2020
24 August 2015

July 3rd, 2020
May 2018
July 3rd, 2020
From September 2017, despite the look, she had had fun canoeing.

July 3rd, 2020
July 3rd, 2020
12th August 2016

July 3rd, 2020
From last March:
July 3rd, 2020
November 2019, for the mundane-tire/tyre challenge.
July 3rd, 2020
Saw this and had one of those 'wish I was there' moments. From September 2017
July 3rd, 2020
From my first year, 2013
July 3rd, 2020
From my first year and my first Lensbaby lens June 2016
July 3rd, 2020
From the summer of 2016.
July 4th, 2020
July 4th, 2020
July 4th, 2020
Larch needles, November 2014

July 6th, 2020
It's always fun to see where it flashes back to. It flashed back to this one that I took while in New Orleans about this time last year.
Write a Reply