An image tagged for a challenge does not show up in the monthly calendar

July 3rd, 2020
Hello! I'm new here and I couldn;t find if a similar question was asked before.
I posted 2 photos, one of them has a challenge tag. And the tagged photo does not appear in the month's calendar. Is this a rule? Is there any explanatory section on how things work in this 365 project?
Cheers!
July 3rd, 2020
Your two images are both showing. One is in June, one in July, they both show in the individual calendars. With the arrows you can go back and forth. Your tagged picture shows also in the cahllenge. So from my point of view, all is as it should be. And hey, welcome Moni to the 365 project. Enjoy and have fun.
July 3rd, 2020
@Mona, thank you so much for pointing it out. I don't know what I did when I uploaded them. It looked to me that I could not upload 2 photos on the same date. And I moved those selectors up and down.
And I really hope I will enjoy this challenge. I am so glad I could find so many beautiful pictures here.
July 3rd, 2020
welcome to 365!
seems you sorted your photos now - you are right the idea of his site is to upload a photo a day, so you can only upload one photo for each day.
however, you can elect a paid ACE membership which will give you multiple albums, and you can put a photo each day into each album.
good on you for joining and immediately doing challenges! I think I was here nearly 3 years before I started doing challenges 😀
July 3rd, 2020
@koalagardens thank you for your input.
I simply love these challenges.
Write a Reply