Time for Landscape 29

July 3rd, 2020
Landscape 28 finished on 30th June so now we are onto Landscape 29. I had to check whether it was on to or onto and I'm still not sure.
Anyway, landscapes however you see them, enter as many times as you like, taken and uploaded in July and tag your entries landscape-29
I'll sort out entries for a vote over the weekend landscape 28 and the winner gets to host Landscape 29

Here are the current entries for Landscape 28 if you've not been following:

http://365project.org/tags/landscape-28

If you've entered before then enter again and if you haven't, why not ? They're everywhere and can look good when the weather's good and look just as good when the weather is bad.

July 3rd, 2020
ok - i'm confused... landscape 29 is for images taken on/after July 1 - right? and is there an end date? or does it run the entire month of July... just so i know 🙃
July 3rd, 2020
@northy The last couple had start and end dates of the first and last day of the month so I thought it was easier, and lazier, just to say "July". I was going to expand a wee bit to explain but that would have involved more effort on my part.
But you are right, Landscape 29 will run from July 1st to July 31st Tag your entries landscape -29 blah, blah, etc

Apologies for the confusion :)
July 3rd, 2020
@iqscotland no worries... it’s prolly just me... it’s been a long week!
July 3rd, 2020
@northy Nah, I knew it felt wrong when I did it but I thought I'd get away with it.
July 4th, 2020
@northy @iqscotland
Don't worry you two - I would have caught this and nagged about it on Thursday when I do the Weekly SH*T list. I have become the self-proclaimed Challenge Nag Queen! :)
July 4th, 2020
July 4th, 2020
@iqscotland @northy @farmreporter hahahaha well it is all sorted for me now
July 4th, 2020
I think it's ......onto
August 5th, 2020
Just keeping up with my volunteer position of being a nag!
Don't forget to short list the finalists for the Landscape challenge!
August 5th, 2020
@farmreporter Hi Wendy. I was hosting 28 and this post was just making sure 29 got started okay. 28 has been voted on and @spanner won so should be on the hook for 29
http://365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/43796/winner-landscape-28
August 5th, 2020
@iqscotland So sorry!! I will nag him instead!
August 6th, 2020
@farmreporter @iqscotland oh dear I am afraid this has got away from me. Is there anybody who can run it? I am snowed under at the moment. As you can see from my lack of posting. So sorry
August 8th, 2020
@spanner
Don't worry - I will do the honours, Not a problem.
Write a Reply