Using Email Upload

July 8th, 2020
You are given the option of using an email address to upload to your project.

Has anyone successfully used the given address for your project from a phone? I'm using an android phone, must be because I don't have an iPhone. I try sending to 365project.org and I never see it. I send it to my desktop email and I receive it. Sending as a text message both instances.

Also, send from the desktop to 365 works. I got no notification the there was anything there, unless I had timing coincided with the normal upload function, but the emailed photo did appear in the organizer.

How can you, if you can, get to the organizer if there is no prompt?
July 8th, 2020
I use the email upload all along, when posting from my phone (iPhone 8).

I don't recall ever getting a notice that the photo was received or is ready. Go to the upload page at the site, there should be a pale-yellow banner towards the top saying "You have uploads waiting to be organised, Click Here to organise them."
July 8th, 2020
I use an android phone and find when I'm abroad e-mailing my photo is sometimes quicker than uploading using guest wifi
July 8th, 2020
@lsquared @30pics4jackiesdiamond Then the question would be, is there a size limit?
July 8th, 2020
@byrdlip far too technical a question for me I'm afraid!!
July 8th, 2020
The FAQ says "Currently you can upload JPEG, GIF and PNG files. All files uploaded should be under 5MB in size." Looks like a photo from my iPhone 8 is about 2MB... (I just uploaded one)

July 8th, 2020
@byrdlip seems to say file size is 20MB for Ace members
Write a Reply