Flashback Friday - 10 July 2020

July 9th, 2020
Quote: “A photographer must possess and retain the receptive faculties of a child who watches the world for the first time.” ~ Bill Brandt

This challenge is open to everyone. Once you have taken 30 or more photos the flashback link will appear in the box below "View this month" under "Photo Details" on your page. Hopefully, as we go back in time we will see that our photography skills have improved and maybe even have a laugh or two at what we once thought was good enough to post.

About posting, as long as it is Friday somewhere in the world you can post. Or if you would like you can wait until it is Friday where you live, that is fine too.

How does it work?
Click the Flashback View link and it will take you to one of your past photos.

Use the first image it gives you, even if you aren't too fond of it! That way we can see how much you have progressed in your photography skills while on the Project.

To share: Underneath your photo is a curved arrow to the right (➦). Click on the arrow and there will be an "Embed Code". Copy the code then paste it in the comment box below adding any comments if you wish to do that.

Thank you for participating. I hope that looking back stirs fond memories as well as possibly bringing a smile to your face!

This challenge is open to everyone. Once you have taken 30 or more photos the flashback link will appear in the box below "View this month" under "Photo Details" on your page. Hopefully, as we go back in time we will see that our photography skills have improved and maybe even have a laugh or two at what we once thought was good enough to post.

About posting, as long as it is Friday somewhere in the world you can post. Or if you would like you can wait until it is Friday where you live, that is fine too.

How does it work?
Click the Flashback View link and it will take you to one of your past photos.

Use the first image it gives you, even if you aren't too fond of it! That way we can see how much you have progressed in your photography skills while on the Project.

To share: Underneath your photo is a curved arrow to the right (➦). Click on the arrow and there will be an "Embed Code". Copy the code then paste it in the comment box below adding any comments if you wish to do that.

Thank you for participating. I hope that looking back stirs fond memories as well as possibly bringing a smile to your face!
July 9th, 2020
July 9th, 2020
From my month of hearts in Feb 2018 - Loved this 4th grade art that has a primitive / Folk Art look.
July 9th, 2020
From earlier this year, autumn reflections on Day 7 of the Covid-19 lockdown in NZ.

July 9th, 2020

The Garrotxa national park in Spain, or rather, Catalonia, as seen from France. Could go there now, they opened the border two weeks ago.
July 10th, 2020
October 2017 Rain returns-Salem, Oregon
July 10th, 2020

"The Simpson Railroad is operated by the Peninsular Railway and Lumbermen's Museum a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the rich railroad and logging history of Washington State's Olympic Peninsula. One of our main goals is to preserve and operate the remaining 10 miles of the historic Simpson Timber Railroad as an excursion railroad. " -- https://www.simpsonrailroad.org/

July 10th, 2020
January 2014, Costa Rica
July 10th, 2020
July 2014 entitled “If your rat comes in second”
July 10th, 2020
A scene taken when I first started in 2016. Our dam with a view of Table mountain. Taken with my cell and before I had software to do any cloning.
July 10th, 2020
This is our first grandchild and I got to push the pram while taking photos at the same time. She's now a lovely two year old with a three month old baby sister.

July 10th, 2020
Back to Christmas 2018
July 10th, 2020
@mariadarby That’s an interesting seedhead, what plant is it from?
July 10th, 2020
@genealogygenie great artwork!
July 10th, 2020
@laroque That’s an amazing mountain range, I love all the layers you’ve captured in this image.
July 10th, 2020
@granagringa That looks like the weather we’ve had here recently.
July 10th, 2020
May 2018, the sea :)

July 10th, 2020
Tread lightly ................ - 13th january 2014

July 10th, 2020
Back to April 2017, think I would really have preferred a prettier perch than a bin !

July 10th, 2020
A friend's tulips from last year
July 10th, 2020
From March this year:
July 10th, 2020
From a mundane challenge in April this year
July 10th, 2020
July 10th, 2020
April 2019

July 10th, 2020
July 10th, 2020
A walk in the forest,19 Sept, 2010 WILD
July 11th, 2020
Columbia River on the USS Empire. Brings back wonderful memories.

July 11th, 2020
March 2018
July 11th, 2020
This took me back to the fire that led us to our current condo. November 2014.
July 11th, 2020
Red Hot Pokers from July 2015
July 11th, 2020
This one's from May 2015 when we went to Ickwell May Day

July 11th, 2020
From my 1st year and a low muse point June 2016
July 11th, 2020
July 17

July 11th, 2020
@joysabin LOL! Still applicable to me today!
July 12th, 2020
I got taken back to the second month of my first year, February 2012

July 12th, 2020
"Sunset in the City" - An Autumn evening in Brighton (October 2018)
July 13th, 2020
Mine flashed back to a photo of cracker and cheese platters ready to be served at a church women's conference that I attended a year ago August.
Write a Reply