Presenting the 365 project

September 17th, 2020
What do you do to present your 365 day project
September 17th, 2020
@crig2 Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by "present", could you explain please?
September 17th, 2020
@crig2 Do you mean "What do you choose to post each day on your 365 Project?" or how do you decide what to post each day? If so, the answer is that every project is different just as every photographer is different. We like to say here, "It's your project, so your rules". That means it's up to you- if you want your project to be a diary shot of each day, you can do that. If you only want to post once a week, you can do that. If you want to post "artistic" pictures by following the challenges and weekly prompts, you can do that...I think you may be getting the idea now. Some folks follow the 365 format- one shot per day for 365 days- and others post a number of shots from one day over the course of a few days. Again, it's really up to you and what works best for you. One thing to keep in mind, is that since this is a public format there are certain images that are not appropriate- so you won't see them here. But most of all, whatever you decide to do, you will find the people here to be the most encouraging and supportive group of folks EVER! So have fun, follow people and take part in the challenges. I hope that answers your question.
September 18th, 2020
keep your posted photos in a file with a blurb for each one and at the end of the year , or even as you go make a photo book to have printed later , (not that i am that organised but good idea )
September 18th, 2020
@kali66 Now that is a good idea, thanks for sharing it. I tried keywording every image I posted with "365" but forgot to do it a few times and gave up!
September 18th, 2020
@kali66 I was so impressed with your organisation and then you added those brackets!
September 18th, 2020
I guess I was really looking to see what other people have done or i temp day to do with their project once it has finished.
This year in particular seems like it will be a historic year if for the wrong reasons.
My project is 262 days through.
It is to record people taking exercise in whatever form.
At the outset I thought it would have a geographic aspect but circumstances have dictated nearly everything is within 100 miles from home and 80 were within 5 miles.
Anyway I am rambling, thanks to those who added their comments
September 19th, 2020
I've done a 12x12 photo book from Shutterfly with all of my pictures for the year. There is something different about having them in physical form
September 21st, 2020
Sue
@crig2 I love your idea of taking photos of people taking exercise and am now following you. I'm a bit of a sports fanatic and I'm now motivated to post more action photos.
September 21st, 2020
Sue
@kali66 Great idea. I have made one photo book of my photos but had to go on a search for them
September 21st, 2020
@suez1e - good luck with that. I have periods where I am stuck with the same activities then something happens - like when I encountered a guy on a mono cycle on a footpath.
Write a Reply