🏆 Show Off a Favourite From YOUR Album from the Past Week 🏅

October 22nd, 2020
It's time to share a personal favourite from your albums taken during the past week with the wider 365 community.

To do this, click on the arrow underneath the photo, copy the data and paste it in the thread below and do please write a short sentence to say why you like this one the most from your week of photos.

Mine- A snackcident waiting to happen

Have a good week.
October 23rd, 2020
Here's my favorite - At the End of the Day

October 23rd, 2020
Out in the woods this week:
October 23rd, 2020
This because it was a technical challenge as well as very, very lucky to get a leaf just hovering.

October 23rd, 2020
For the silhouette theme, I played with some effects from Topaz to create an "arty" look on the tree.

October 23rd, 2020

Because its hard to get one of these little birds to stay still to take a photo.
October 23rd, 2020
This is my favourite, because after wanting to photograph this, for quite a while,I finally managed to get it.
The difficulty, is there is no easy access, can not find anyway via land.
Coming downstream, unless you want to shoot the weir, is a 3 mile paddle, get canoe out by the locks, carry it for about a quarter of a mile, re launch, another mile paddling up disused river, to front of the weir and then the same backwards. Or you can do as I did and launch in Runcorn and paddle up stream about 7 miles directly to the weir, and another seven miles back down.
October 23rd, 2020
My favourite because I never expected to see a tiny nymph in the water drop on the the leaf
October 24th, 2020
I think the photo I posted today is my favorite this week. There's just something about squirrels.
October 24th, 2020
Wildlife Lindo Lake, Lakeside California USA
October 24th, 2020
@nzkites interesting photo. Love it.
October 24th, 2020
@aikiuser Very interesting. Nice work.
October 24th, 2020
@emrob Nice silhouette
October 24th, 2020
October 30th, 2020
November 4th, 2020

This was just a weedy flower beside the bus stop. I had no idea it was such a nice shot until later. You never can tell.
Write a Reply