Pic Monkey

October 26th, 2020
Flash has been disabled on my computer as it is no longer available after December so I can't access Picmonkey anymore. Just wondering what our options are now @Scrivna
October 26th, 2020
Good question @kjarn I don't think Picmonkey want to continue to offer this functionality where you can export the photos back to 365 project, so I was thinking of maybe changing this feature to a simple "Replace this photo" option where you can switch the photo but keep all the comments etc related to the photo so you don't have to delete/re-upload. What do you think?
October 26th, 2020
@Scrivna oooh i like that idea Ross !!! Yes please. ( for Ace or all members???)
October 26th, 2020
I like that idea, too.
October 26th, 2020
@Scrivna Good idea.
October 26th, 2020
@Scrivna Ross, that's a splendid idea
October 26th, 2020
Great idea Ross @Scrivna
October 26th, 2020
@Scrivna Sounds like a great option Ross!
October 26th, 2020
@Scrivna 😊
October 26th, 2020
@Scrivna - best option; i'm all for it.
October 27th, 2020
@Scrivna That would be fabulous! I love how you always take care of us!
October 27th, 2020
@Scrivna yes, that is what i used picmonkey for mostly anyhow!
October 27th, 2020
@Scrivna That would be great, yes please!
October 28th, 2020
@Scrivna Hey Ross .... i am an Ace member but when i just now tried to use the PicMonkey edit tools for the first time, in the upper left corner i see: Old editor. How do i get the updated version as i am looking to use the background remover option there?
October 28th, 2020
Splendid idea.
October 28th, 2020
I don’t understand. What does replace this photo have to do with PicMonkey? Aren’t those two separate issues?
October 28th, 2020
@yogiw I see where you are coming from and yes they are seperate issues but also not. In the past if you post a photo then decide to edit it without losing all your comments you can use PicMonkey but PicMonkey needs flash drive which is no longer supported so can no longer be used. I recently bought a new computer and am unable to download flash as it’s not being used anymore so I’m unable to access PicMonkey which is why I asked the question.
October 28th, 2020
@Scrivna Sounds like a good feature.
Write a Reply