Technique-110-sky Challenge

October 31st, 2020
Thanks to Bobby D. for hosting our previous Technique-109-perspective challenge.

I would also like to thank everyone who submitted a pic, and a special thanks to those who appreciated my camel’s behind. we are a special group.

We will start our technique 110 challenge, on October 31, 2020. The theme will be the sky. The first night of the contest is a full moon, a Hunter’s Moon. It is also a Blue Moon in that it is the second full moon of the month.

I will admit I have a selfish interest in choosing this topic. I have just moved to an island and live across the way from a beach. The sky changes almost hourly here during the day and the dawn, dusk and evenings provide an abundance of opportunities for great photos.

As part of your submission, please give a brief explanation of the techniques you used to achieve your photo.

Technique-110 Sky will start on October 31st, and entries will close at midnight on November 24th.
A list of finalists will be selected and posted shortly thereafter.
The winner will have the honor to host the next round.

Please remember to tag your shots with:
Technique-110-sky

Follow the current participants

https://365project.org/tags/Technique-110-sky

Since this is my first time hosting a contest, I would ask any sharp eyed veteran to read over this blurb carefully and notify me of any mistakes. Thanks in advance.

Good luck, have fun and let us all learn new ways of photographing the sky.

Joe Sweet
Write a Reply