🏆Please Share A Fav from YOUR Album From Past Week🎉

November 26th, 2020
It's Friday!!! Time to post a favourite from your albums taken during the past week with the wider 365 community.

To do this click on the arrow underneath the photo copy the data and paste it in the thread below and do please write a short sentence to say why you like this one the most from your week of photos.

Mine? A series to show preparation, all my hands and I pressed the shutter. Right chuffed with this triptych.

DECEMBER HAPPENS SOON! START LOOKING FOR YOUR TOP TWO (OR THREE) PHOTOS OF 2020 FOR THE END OF YEAR ( and 2020 can't end soon enough for me!)
November 27th, 2020
I have to say that this one makes me smile because Baby is so adorable. She's more than two stories high, looking down, and watching me.
November 27th, 2020
November 27th, 2020
Not been able to do much this week, so got to be this.

November 27th, 2020
Fun playing with water splashes

November 27th, 2020

Not a complex, technical or arty shot at all, but seemed to entertain, with amusing feedback (and outrage at Monty’s predicament!), which frankly we all need at the moment.
November 27th, 2020
I rather like this sad shot. It was so foggy out, and the fog made this shot a bit painterly. I like photographs that could have been drawn or painted.
November 27th, 2020
I was working in the garden, watching the three Robins. At least one is very tame, actually coming between my feet looking for bugs I had disturbed. I thought I'll give it half an hour to try and get a nice shot of him. Set up perch, with a tempting treat, and went and got a camera. I sat down and waited. I was very happy he so happily cooperated.

November 27th, 2020
November 27th, 2020
@granagringa that's clever
@markp patience paid off!
@farmreporter nicley painted
@ricksnap poor pooch
@wakelys perfect
@allsop beautiful
@sugarmuser gorgeous colour palette
@jyokota soooo cute
November 28th, 2020
i like the expression on the pelican.
November 29th, 2020
Santee Lakes Crane,
November 29th, 2020
Me and my granddaughter... A lockdown walk....we can only meet outside

November 30th, 2020
I really loved how the middle of the flower made a heart!

December 3rd, 2020
Write a Reply