๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŒšPlease Post a Fav from YOUR Albums Ffom Last Week ๐Ÿ“ธ

December 4th, 2020
Friday!!! I do hope you and yours are fairing well. Here is the weekly opportunity to share your personal favourite from your albums taken during the past week with the wider community.

To do this click on the arrow underneath the photo copy the data and paste it in the thread below and do please write a short sentence to say why you like this one the most from your week of photos.

Mine- it's the season to give, so I passed this on - after I took the photo!

Don't forget to hunt out your top two ( or three!) fav photos of 2020, nearly time to post your personal fav fav!!
December 4th, 2020
I havenโ€™t posted many this week (yet) but I really liked this one, which I called Sing for Joy.

December 4th, 2020
Century Plant with Daisies
December 4th, 2020
I too have not posted much this week, that time of the year when enthusiasm succumbs to the body's desire for warmth, plus the restrictions of Covid 19 in a UK Tier 3! I did venture out with the dog and then to the Building Society to get money to pay the coal man so we could continue to heat the house so managed to get this of a bored young lady waiting in the rain.
December 4th, 2020
December 4th, 2020

This because of the family connection
December 4th, 2020
It's got to be this one! An experiment with Pointillism painting using photography instead. Lots of fun!
December 4th, 2020
Here's mine! I love it because it's my girl!

December 4th, 2020
From Nov. 29:
December 4th, 2020
From 29 Nov. Like the results of the post processing.
December 4th, 2020
It just had to be this, such good memories of friends long gone.
December 4th, 2020
This is me Always " In A Flap" as Christmas draws nearer.
December 4th, 2020
@wendyfrost just chill!!!
@ludwigsdiana beautiful composition
@bmaddock looks like a skech, very sharp
@lsquared a classic well captured
@emrob looks magical too
@farmreporter nice effect
@ricksnap great reflection
@erinr gorgeous framing
@allsop look at that no social distancing in T3 too!!
@kathyboyles lovely vivid colours
@chikadnz lovely title for a great photo
December 4th, 2020
Iโ€™ve seen log booms all my life but until this week I had never seen a log driver actually jumping all over them. So easily my favourite from this week.
December 4th, 2020
December 4th, 2020
This weeks choice, is one of those you just had to be in the right place at the right moment photos.

December 4th, 2020

A clash of two worlds only the snow can show.
December 5th, 2020
December 5th, 2020
Such great images here...what a group of photographers!!!
December 7th, 2020
Sun, Moon and Stars by @olivetreeann
December 7th, 2020
@wendyfrost Thanks for the nod Wendy! I'm glad you enjoyed this one- it was a fun challenge to figure out how to put all those heavenly bodies in one shot.
Write a Reply