ETSOOI Winner!

January 17th, 2021
Thank you to all the people who entered the latest ETSOOI challenge and to those who took the time to vote as well. This is a fun challenge and it is always great to see all the different interpretations of ETSOOI and the creative results. That being said I am happy to announce that Sally Ings @salza won this round with her picture "Take A Chance"

With 46% of the votes she now has the honor of hosting the next round of challenges . Congratulations Sally on a very well presented photo!
January 17th, 2021
Well done! Congratulations!
January 17th, 2021
Fab winning shot!!
January 18th, 2021
@grammyn @katarzynamorawiec @30pics4jackiesdiamond
Thank you, a nice surprise to be greeted with early morning. I'll get the new challenge up and running shortly.
February 25th, 2021
Did I miss the announcement for ETSOOI-128? I didn't see it in the S*list...

@katarzynamorawiec @salza
February 26th, 2021
Sorry I'm not long here and don't know, but looks like this announcement was skipped. I find a few photos with tag etsooi-128 @lsquared
February 26th, 2021
@lsquared @katarzynamorawiec I have left a message for the winner to see if she set up the new challenge or not. As soon as I hear from her I will let you know. It appears to me that she may have forgotten or that it got left off the list somehow. I have searched for it a little in the challenges and haven’t been able to find it. Thank you for calling this to my attention and for your patience while I try and sort it out.
February 26th, 2021
@lsquared @katarzynamorawiec I have just heard from Sally and she says she will be setting the challenge up later today. Thanks again for bringing this to my attention.
February 26th, 2021
@grammyn Thanks for figuring it out, and getting it moving!
February 26th, 2021
@lsquared I am sorry it took me so long
Write a Reply