Tag challenge 176

January 21st, 2021
Thank you @kali66 for hosting the previous round of the tag challenge.

This is one of my favourite challenges on 365. And I am so happy that I can host one round. I will give it a try myself, as participant. But as usual, I will not be eligible for the finalists.
Tag Challenge #176 running From 21st January until the 13th February 2021

Here's how it goes:

The challenge here is to combine luck with creativity to see what you can do with random tags.

The rules are easy:

Step 1: Click on the "Browse" section and select the "By Tag" link. Close your eyes and randomly click on a tag.

Step 2: Do it again - no peeking!

You will use those two randomly chosen tags as an inspiration to create one picture that encompasses both tags... or for an added challenge you can try three tags if you want to!

If your tags are not suitable you can use the Host tags for this round which are GLASS and BRIDGE (oh goodness!!!)

Please CLEARLY state your two (or three) tags when you post your entries as this will let me know what your tags are. You may submit more than one entry -- you may use the same tags or you may randomly choose two new tags.

It would also be great if you could post the tags you received to this thread so everyone can see what you got. And then, of course, It would be delightful to see any of your creations posted here as well!

Tag your entry(s) ...... tag-challenge-176

Current entries: https://365project.org/tags/tag-challenge-176
January 21st, 2021
Christmas, garden, texture......................... I'll send Him up the loft to get the decs down!!
January 21st, 2021
Sky, garden, white
Will try to remember this time! Should be able to work with these, I think.
January 21st, 2021
Lensbaby, garden photos. I have to find someone else's as mine is all brown and under snow but, maybe who knows....
January 21st, 2021
Everyone's got garden??? Aaahaaahaaa!!!!
@30pics4jackiesdiamond @spanishliz @joysabin
A garden under snow is still a garden. A muddy garden is still a garden.
January 21st, 2021
@spanishliz @monikozi @joysabin we ALL got garden!! Spooky or what?!!
January 21st, 2021
@30pics4jackiesdiamond Definitely spooky!
January 22nd, 2021
Can you believe that I also got Garden
My tags - garden, monochrome and (optional third) macro
January 22nd, 2021
Aaaahaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! @salza i do believe. We're you scared when you saw it?
January 22nd, 2021
@monikozi not at all, I think we are all being told to get outside with our cameras, enough being indoors and dreaming up photos to take there :)
January 22nd, 2021
@salza that's indeed one way to look at it!
February 3rd, 2021
Another garden with butterfly and black & white.
February 3rd, 2021
@la_photographic aaahaaahaaaa!!! That's nuts!
February 11th, 2021
I broke the mold. I got countryside, reflection and FlashofRed2019 (how about just FoR? meaning B&W?)
February 12th, 2021
@farmreporter The irony. You, living on a farm (that is my understanding) don't get 'garden' :D
I also got FOR2019 one time. And I used a b&w with a splash of red.
February 12th, 2021
i got geese, macro and then country .... sheesh dont want to get that close to a goose lol
February 12th, 2021
@kali66 goody!
February 12th, 2021
i know , i am going to tag todays photo because geese lay eggs and its a macro of something you find in the country :P
February 12th, 2021
@kali66 sounds like a plan! :D
Write a Reply