Time to Play etsooi #128

February 26th, 2021
My humble apologies for totally forgetting to get this challenge up and running. I will backdate it to the end of the previous etsooi challenge.
Thank you Katy @grammyn for hosting the last ETSOOI challenge. Thanks also go to for all who voted for my picture.

Katy also started the very first ETSOOI challenge because of a dear friend on
365 who often used the phrase when one of her pictures didn't turn out as she hoped it would. ETSOOI is an acronym started by MaryBeth @espyetta. It stands for 'Editing The Sorry-ness Out Of It' - which basically means editing your picture in any way you like. The only rule is that your starting image must be taken within the time frame of this challenge.

Are you new to editing/processing? Don't be afraid to play around a bit with your pics, it's great fun! Here are some editing websites you can use (besides Photoshop):

www.ribbet.com
www.fotor.com
www.befunky.com (is also available as a free app on your phone)
www.goart.fotor.com

You can also use mobile/cell apps such as:
Snapseed
PicsArt
Pencil Sketch Free
Camera360
Deep Art Effects

You can enter as many images as you like, however, only one of your entries can be chosen as a finalist. The winner has the honor to host the next ETSOOI challenge. Feel free to post your entries to this thread to keep this challenge visible in the jungle of 365 challenges.

Entries back dated to 12 January
End date 14th March, so you have just over two weeks to have some fun.
Tag your entries ETSOOI-128

See the latest entries here:
https://365project.org/tags/etsooi-128

Good luck and have fun!
February 27th, 2021
Here is my entry -
February 27th, 2021
This one ok??

February 27th, 2021
Pine needles, raindrops, a fence and editing fun
March 2nd, 2021
Write a Reply