52 Week Challenge: Week 10 – White on white

March 4th, 2021
Hi all,

Tomorrow, March 5th takes us into week 10 of the Capture52 Challenge, and this week’s theme is:

White on white
Shooting white on white is challenging. Concentrate on precise lighting in order to separate your subject from your background.

Tags: 52wc-2021-w10 (for 365), #Capture52, #Capture52Week10 (for social media)
You’re also welcome to share your photos here in the comments.

You can see this week’s images here…

And you can see last week’s images here…

The Capture52 Challenge has been created by Alison Crea and Justine Solomano, who have very kindly given us their blessing to follow along here on 365 😊

They run the Capture52 Facebook group , which is a fantastic group with lots of members, lots of interaction, and photographers of all skill levels – I highly recommend joining up if you’re on Facebook.

You can see Justine and Alison’s awesome photos here:
Tattered Edges Photography
Alison’s Flickr page .

Whether you’re new to 365 or you’ve been here a while, this challenge is a great way to spark your imagination and get inspired. There’s no pressure to complete every theme, and it’s not a competition, so everyone’s a winner 😊

If you missed the initial post for this challenge, you can see it here , along with the list of themes for the year.

All instructions and descriptions have been taken directly from Justine and Alison’s challenge list, which is also available on the Capture52 Facebook group

Have fun!
March 4th, 2021
@emrob @northy @la_photographic @stephanies @joysabin @olivetreeann @summerfield @tracys @girlincamo @brett101 @jaybutterfield @bulldog @inthecloud5 @kiwinanna @hvansteenburgh @farmreporter @salza @irisn @bizziebeeme @clover81 @imaginings @lilacphotography @quietpurplehaze @dawnee @roulin @tracie8266 @wag864 @jo38 @susie1205 @squamloon @stefneyhart @shannejw @dibzgreasley @jlady @ingajohansson @30pics4jackiesdiamond @partyof72015 @windridge @shari7 @ludwigsdiana @pistache @mpp @lynbonn @peterday @evalieutionspics @adi314 @sdutoit @yrhenwr @dkbarnett @jnorthington @caterina @blind_lens @stimuloog @brigette @jbrack2000 @dhoward @365projectorglynnbateman @kt8ird @kali66 @vincent24 @susanharvey @francoise @bella_ss @rdjrneace @annied @dsp2 @christinabengephotography @nvisn @deborah63 @lsquared @caroli @randystreat @tskipper @sarahlth @365bestversionsofme @garryrobertson @helenhall @fbailey @iicydiamonds @wenbow @kimmer50 @eyeofbabs @cruiser @amyk @jgpittenger @ruth316 @mimi365 @georgews @timspin86 @fr1da @mrsvanpatten @malcolmmacphail @juliedduncan @kt8ird @tinspired @yve @susie1205 @dogmomlo @kvphotobug @daisymiller @angiadelle @deborah63 @janetb @primitiveprobe @alijchapman @mickalypickaly @christinemarie @henrir @teresamaro @smisag @eudora @shawnas365 @wenadee @katrinanz @missyann @daisymiller @muster @ginaanderson @chikadnz @nzkites @franceslivelife @katsimages @cristinaledesma33 @shutterbug49 @dfarrington @featherstone26 @tstb13 @rjb71 @arnica17 @sararoche @jetr @jacqbb @jannkc @yrhenwr @jrcallis @kimmer50 @kathyo @klopfer @jeneurell @shutterbug49 @toinette @ontiveros @bjywamer @paulinewelch58 @phil_sandford @transatlantic99 @karatulanko @carole_sandford @etienne @kph129 @stray_shooter @4rky @sstcowan @valpetersen @libbykdowninggmailcom @doubleclix @lyndamcg @suez1e @theredcamera @mjmaven @tiredpanda @fotoblah @jillbrowning @joesweet @dutchothotmailcom @axika @ricksnap @johnfalconer @bruni @joansmor @ksyvarth @sprphotos @dawrenda @dora @pdjmaine @santina @theredcamera @cherrymartina @wakelys
March 5th, 2021
Nooooooo!! My nemesis!! My bete noire!! I HATE WoW!! Just ask @summerfield
March 6th, 2021
Hi Mel, could you add me to the reminder list for this challenge? Thanks!
March 8th, 2021
Write a Reply