This week in thedarkroom

September 19th, 2021
Come over and join us for Mandala Week. You could either research and then shoot any natural mandalas you find out and about or maybe even create one of your own and take a shot of that to post! Mandala forms are based on circles and harken back many thousands of years - there are examples in cave paintings as well as in the European Gothic Catherdrals, Buddhist traditions, HIndu traditions and Native American Indian traditions and cultures. Here is a link to explore further: https://nwcreations.com/mandala-monday-10-photos-of-natures-sacred-geometrical-mandalas/
Have a go, post and tag as darkroom-mandala Looking forward to seeing 365 flooded with beautiful natural mandala forms.
Thank you to all who have joined in our other recent themes too, always a joy to see how people interpret themes!
Anne @365anne

Tag darkroom-mandala
September 19th, 2021
Who knew a red cabbage could be so beautiful!
September 19th, 2021
That Hoya looked totally like a party favor to me, but I looked it up and it is natural. Who knew. Isn’t nature beautiful and creative?
October 14th, 2021
Hi, first time I’ve looked at this challenge and I’m just wondering what the broader guidelines are. The title “in the darkroom” implies some kind of editing or some particular requirements but I can’t see what those might be.
Write a Reply