ENDING SOON: Black and White Challenge 65

September 26th, 2021
Reposting the details here. Still have 3 more days to submit your photos.

The theme I have chosen for the next black and white challenge is "something forgotten."

Have you ever been going through boxes that've been stashed away for awhile, and found some old VHS tapes or stuffed animals? Or opened an old shoe-box under the bed to find it full of old cards or photos? Almost every time I'm going through ignored drawers and such I have that "oh yeah, I completely forgot about this!" moment.

My challenge to you is to find something that you've forgotten about. Don't start with anything specific in mind, just start looking through some closets/boxes/cabinets that haven't been opened in some time, and see what you find!

A little extra challenge is to capture the object in a way that encapsulates how it makes you feel. Did you find something that triggered some bitter sweetness, joy, nostalgia, or unwelcome memories (hopefully not!)? Some ways to do this is by playing with the lighting, contrast, POV, etc.

Include some backstory about the thing you've found if you'd like.

Have fun, I hope you find good memories!
The challenge starts today, August 29th and runs until September 29th. I will select the finalists and set up the vote on the 30th, and the winner will be announced on Sunday, October 5.

Please tag your entry bw-65.
Entries can be viewed here: https://365project.org/tags/bw-65
September 27th, 2021
Just had an idea that I will work on.
September 28th, 2021
@joysabin can't wait to see what it is!
Write a Reply