Collage Competition Starts Now

May 15th, 2022
It's time for the next My Favourite Pictures In A Collage (MFPIAC) challenge. Many thanks to Chris Cook @cdcook48 for hosting the last competition and to all those who entered, and also those who took the time to view and vote for the finalists. Having narrowly won that one it is my turn to host this next round. I have decided that the theme for this one should be mountains. I used to live near some beautiful mountain ranges and have been away for decades so let me see what you have. Geographical mountains would be nice but it could also be mountains of laundry, dishes school work, office work, candy, shoes....let your imagination run wild. l am certain that putting together a collage shouldn't be difficult. You can use images taken specifically for this challenge or you can go through your archives and pull up some old favorites. The only rules are that there must be 6 pictures and they must be yours.

Photo collage making apps that are popular include PhotoCollage, PicCollage, PiZapare ,PicsArt. Picmonkey, Ipiccy, Befunky and Moldiv. You can also use free web collage makers, and PS users can use Adobe's online collage maker.
It's more fun to do than you might think, so give it a go!

Please tag your entries - MFPIAC-112

Entries may be viewed here: https://365project.org/tags/mfpiac-112

Feel free to post your collage in the thread below as it inspires others, showcases your entry and keeps the thread active.

The start date for this is May 15, 2022 and the closing date will be June 15, 2022 ( Starting date doesn't really matter here because, for this challenge, you can use pictures taken before the official start date but the closing date does matter.)

Please give it a try it can be fun and, because you can use older photos, it can give you an opportunity to showcase some of your favourite photos of all time.
May 15th, 2022
Super topic Katy. Hopefully I'll manage to put something together especially since I'm surrounded by gorgeous mountains
May 15th, 2022
@salza Can’t wait to see it, Sally
May 17th, 2022
Oh, good one. I love mountains too.
May 17th, 2022
@homeschoolmom You probably have some great ones from West Virginia
June 18th, 2022
What's happened to this collage challenge?
June 18th, 2022
@milaniet I totally forgot I was running this challenge also. I thought I had one ending on the 15th but I thought it was the album cover challenge so when I checked and saw that that went until July I forgot to do this one. Mea culpa! I will get to it this evening. My apologies
Write a Reply