BW 71 Being Raj

May 19th, 2022
Raj has joined 365 and is happily monitoring the images. I do hope you will submit an entry with your interpretation of his unique style.....

I know this is a hybrid of the artist challenges, but it will be fun, with a kick.

Raj Mohan is a fabulous photographer and he is my dear friend. I visit him often in NYC to wander the city. He shoots 99% of his images in black and white.

I have made many worldwide connections through photography, and in a twist, when I learned Raj was exhibiting in Rome, I connected him with 365'er Domenico Dodaro. Domenico attended Raj's exhibition and their friendship has endured.

Here is Raj's website: https://www.rajmohanart.com

On the website Raj has broken the images down into a few favored subjects. The challenge is to simply, well, be Raj!

Raj will be the judge picking his favorite image from the bunch.

Tag your images as BW-71.

I will keep the challenge open for a month, closing as such on June 17 at 5 p.m. EST.

Have fun being Raj!
May 19th, 2022
Wow! What a nice story! And such a beautiful portfolio.
May 19th, 2022
Cool idea for the challenge. Love these photos
May 19th, 2022
@monikozi @clearday Have fun!
May 31st, 2022
your link has a full stop at the end so it doesnt go to his site. I will think Raj for a couple of weeks :)
May 31st, 2022
@kali66 Ok, changed it....
May 31st, 2022
Thanks for the lovely introduction. I'm looking forward to seeing some wonderful images! :)
June 3rd, 2022
Great choice, more artists challenges in any forms are welcoming.
June 6th, 2022
@yaorenliu Thank you. We have some good images, Raj is monitoring and I believe enjoying the experience.
Write a Reply