Smaller Than a Breadbox - MFPIAC Challenge

June 23rd, 2022
It's time for the next My Favorite Pictures In A Collage (MFPIAC) challenge. Many thanks to Katy @grammyn for hosting the last competition and to all those who entered, and also those who took the time to view and vote for the finalists. Having narrowly won my first challenge it is my turn to host this next round. I'm sure lots of you have played the game 20 Questions. The one where you usually start out asking "Is it bigger than a breadbox" - here the answer is NO. Let's make a collage of 6 pictures that the focus is on something Smaller Than a Breadbox - that leaves a wide spread of ideas for the hot summer days. l am certain that putting together a collage shouldn't be difficult. You can use images taken specifically for this challenge or you can go through your archives and pull up some old favorites. The only rules are that there must be 6 pictures and they must be yours.

Photo collage making apps that are popular include PhotoCollage, PicCollage, PiZapare ,PicsArt. Picmonkey, Ipiccy, Befunky and Moldiv. You can also use free web collage makers, and PS users can use Adobe's online collage maker.
It's more fun to do than you might think, so give it a go!

Please tag your entries - MFPIAC-113

Entries may be viewed here: https://365project.org/tags/mfpiac-113

Feel free to post your collage in the thread below as it inspires others, showcases your entry and keeps the thread active.

The start date for this is June 24, 2022 and the closing date will be July 24, 2022 ( Starting date doesn't really matter here because, for this challenge, you can use pictures taken before the official start date but the closing date does matter.)

Please give it a try. It can be fun and, because you can use older photos, it can give you an opportunity to showcase some of your favorite photos of all time and stay out of the heat while doing it!
Write a Reply