Cannot Upload Photographs

August 9th, 2022
Anybody else having issues uploading photos?

All new posts just hang and fail.

Phil & Carole
August 9th, 2022
I'm sat on a train, using their wifi and uploaded quickly Phil
August 9th, 2022
@30pics4jackiesdiamond Thanks Jak. Last hour Carole and I have been unable to upload anything. Also no new photographs from anybody else have appeared. That just this minute changed and we’re now seeing new photographs and able to upload.

Definitely an issue somewhere with the site. .
August 9th, 2022
License issues perhaps? Contact Ross??
August 9th, 2022
@30pics4jackiesdiamond Carole messaged him on the thread of the other week.
August 9th, 2022
@phil_sandford quicker to email him.
August 10th, 2022
@phil_sandford hi Phil, no issues with the site as far as I can see, other members are uploading photos.
Are you getting an error? Please email me at ross@365project.org
August 10th, 2022
@Scrivna Hi Ross, no error messages at all, just nothing happened. We, my Wife @carole_sandford, and I were also not seeing any new photographs being uploaded by those we follow. We couldn't upload on iPhone or Desktop and rebooted both. I had 150Mb download to the house (full fibre) but rebooted that, to no avail.

At the time my sister, @30pics4jackiesdiamond, on this thread said she was uploading on a train's Wi-Fi, Carole and I saw new photos appearing in the streams and attempted to upload and it worked.

Very bizarre but thank you for coming back to me all now appears well

Phil
August 10th, 2022
@Scrivna @phil_sandford who knew British Rail's wifi could be so powerful to fix your uploads Phil?!!!
August 10th, 2022
I've been finding internet signal has been spotty recently. Coming and going for no good reason, especially on my cell phone.
Write a Reply