Starting WWYD 214

August 18th, 2022
Thanks to all who entered the last contest and voted. What a surprise to win. Thanks Skip @skipt07 for hosting the last WWYD challenge with such a great starting image. I hope the image I chose will be able to inspire some creative results like yours did.
That being said, lets get down to the details.

Here’s how to participate…

1. Use the base image I have uploaded and save it to your computer.

2. Go wild with any kind of editing technique you like – anything goes! How you alter the picture is up to you, however, you must keep some of the original.

3. Upload your rendition of the WWYD photo to one of your albums and tag it WWYD214.

If you also post your entry on this thread, using the 'share' feature underneath your image, it makes it more likely that it will remain visible under 'hot topics'. It’s always fun to see what others are doing and be inspired by their handiwork.

Multiple entries are allowed and encouraged, but only one by each individual will be chosen as a finalist.

This challenge starts today, 17 August, and ends at midnight, 17 September
Please tag your entries: wwyd214

So… What Would You Do? I’m really looking forward to seeing your creative pics. Have fun!

You can view submissions here:
https://365project.org/tags/wwyd214

August 18th, 2022

A first effort from me.
August 19th, 2022
August 21st, 2022

It was better before they did the Motorway and all this building.
August 22nd, 2022
August 22nd, 2022
@grammyn

You asked me in a comment on one of the images if the backgrounds were my own photographs. The answer is yes. Raffles Hotel and the multi-storey buildings were taken in Singapore. The pictures in the above-mentioned gallery were taken in Singapore (Sentosa) and Thailand.

Most of these started with selecting the sky and then selecting inverse prior to adding a mask. This was one of the most accessible images to select a foreground in this way. I am conscious that one member should not dominate a challenge and I encourage others to try this method.
August 22nd, 2022
@lumpiniman How fascinating. Each one of your photos is fascinating and unique. It is going to make it difficult to choose one for the shortlist which at this point looks like you are the only contestant!
September 4th, 2022
September 5th, 2022
September 8th, 2022
September 15th, 2022

Feeding the USA🍔
Write a Reply