5+2 selfies . Laws of Physics dont apply

September 27th, 2022

We're gonna bend and break some rules in our selfies this week . Make the impossible possible, defy gravity, create matter, travel through time faster than the speed of light in your very own universe where its imagination unlimited ... there is nothing we cant do with a little photo editing trickery!

fiveplustwo-lawsofphysicsdontapply

Some selfies to please you

Two 365ers for the price of one @caterina @jyokota

Augering @dide

@joemuli in the naughty corner?
September 27th, 2022
@30pics4jackiesdiamond @abhijit @adi314 @aecasey @aikiuser @amrita21 @annied @anotherhouseblog @antonios @aprilmilani @bankmann @barrowlane @bella_ss @blueace @blueberry1222 @bmask @bobfoto @bookthiefsfriend @brigette @byrdlip @caddick @carla42 @carolinesdreams @carys @catcarter19 @caterina @catwhiskers @cdcook48 @cgarner @christinabengephotography @christophercox @claycameras @clearday @ciklope @cocobella @daphne1212 @davidrobinson @dawrenda @dei365 @denidouble @dh @dide @dougapic @domenicododaro @dreary @dustyloup @edie @epcello @ethelperry @etienne @fauxtography365 @fbailey @fearinnocent @flashster78 @flyrobin @franzhuempfner @frappa77 @francoise @frida @gavincci @gerry13 @gigiz @ginaanderson @graemestevens @granagringa @griff @grizzlysghost @gq @habit @hjbenson @helenhall @houser934 @ikamera @ingrid01 @inthecloud5 @iris52 @jacqbb @jack4john @jackie8 @jackies365 @jantan @janaarutunova @jeetee @jo38 @jocasta @johnfalconer @judithdeacon @juliedduncan @jyokota @kali66 @kartia @kathyboyles @kametty @kazlamont @kerosene @kiwinanna @kjarn @kriskashtanova @kt8ird @kuva @lasousa @lifepause @lilaclisa @lillula @lindasees @louannwarren @luvmynynix @mace508 @maggie2 @maggiemae @mamabec @mara19500 @mariannamgrimaud @marie65 @markp @mastermek @mathilde22cat @matthank68 @mcrt @mcsiegle @megstorey09 @mikegifford @milestonevisualmedia @monikozi @moonshinegoober @morrij10 @motherxmind @moviegal1 @mrspedwards @mzzhope @nanderson @netkonnexion @northy @not_left_handed @overalvandaan @paintdipper @pamgleason @pamknowler @pdulis @pea @peterdegraaff @phil_howcroft @photohoot @photograndma @pixelchix @pocketmouse @potsbypam @purdey @radiogirl @redy4et @ricaa @riddle @riverlandphotos @rosiekind @rookynook @royb40 @s4sayer @salza @samae @sandradavies @serendypyty @sianipops @silkestahl @slash @snoopybooboo @spanishliz @sporenmaken @sporenmaken @squamloon @sstcowan @stefneyhart @streats @suebarni @suesmith @sugarmuser @summerfield @susale @swillinbillyflynn @taffy @tammyputney @tetonia @thholyhorse @thresheg @tinley23 @tiredpanda @tracys @tunia @tstb13 @vignouse @vincent24 @visionworker @vera365 @weezilou @wenbow @wendyhgill @willowidk @yaorenliu @yolanda @alophoto
September 27th, 2022
@sporenmaken did you get this notice??
September 27th, 2022
@kali66 Got it twice...sort of! First had the title but when clicked on it went to my home albums! OK now, but is it a challenge?
September 27th, 2022
@allsop yeah thats so weird, second time that has happened where i post but it links back to home page instead of my post, and grrr, i copied before i posted as sometimes a post gets lost if you take too long , but i copied something over it before i found out my post wasnt functioning correctly and had to rewrite it! ...
but yes, to answer your question this is the theme for self portraits this week, so if you do one please tag it so we can find it!
September 27th, 2022
@allsop just realised i posted as myself instead of the @fiveplustwo group as well, haha
September 27th, 2022
@kali66 OK thanks. Have just tagged one and it seems to have gone ok if, that is, I am the only one to have done so.
September 27th, 2022
@kali66 I noticed that in both the original case and this one the title had the "=" symbol. I think there's a bug that breaks loading posts with that in the title. :(

In fact, you can still load the post if you go here: https://365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/47108

But if you click the link in the sidebar the "=" ends up in the URL and it won't load.
September 28th, 2022
@johnmaguire ah yes, you have confirmed my suspicions! thankyou. i will not use the = !
Write a Reply