Black & white challenge has a winner!

June 1st, 2023
Pat
Thank you everyone who entered and voted for the latest B&W challenge. I am so happy to announce that the winner for this latest challenge is Anita W @anitaw. Congratulations for your wonderful entry.

You now have the honour of hosting the next B&W challenge.
June 1st, 2023
Congrats...great image.
June 1st, 2023
Wonderful image!
June 2nd, 2023
@anitaw Congratulations.
June 2nd, 2023
Thank you so much all, especially Pat for organising the challenge - I have never entered a competition before so I am surprised and thrilled! The only problem is I have no idea how to host a challenge - I've tried looking on FAQ but can't find anything. Please could someone explain what I need to do! Thanks.
June 2nd, 2023
Pat
@anitaw Well done Anita, your picture really gave a good sense of “tall”.
I’ll post a link on here explaining how to host a challenge for you.
This was my first time as well and I felt quite overwhelmed but following the instructions really helped and it wasn’t as scary as I thought it would be.
June 2nd, 2023
Pat
@anitaw Here’s the link below that I was given when I won my challenge. I’m sorry, I should have thought to give you this but I hadn’t realised it was your first time. Good luck!
June 2nd, 2023
Pat
You now have the honor of hosting the next B&W challenge.
You can look here https://365project.org/discuss/tips-n-tricks/44347/you-won-your-first-challenge-congrats-here-s-what-to-do-now if you need help and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have as well
June 2nd, 2023
Thank you Pat, that's really helpful. I will follow the link and try to set a new challenge over the weekend!
June 3rd, 2023
Congratulations. Great looking shot.
Write a Reply