Identify This No. 137 by netkonnexion

Identify This No. 137

OK, so for all you lot who watch horror films, what is this?

More about "Identify This"...

Previously, in ID This No. 135...
These objects are actually part of the same thing. They are a wire, an aerial or antenna wire. Two types of connector allows the wire to be connected in-line to a variety of appliances.

Honorable mentions...
Doug O. - Male connector for an antenna or RF source. Looks sort of like a stereo RCA jack but lacks the side slits. The female connector on the right has the side slits. So, I think that they are RF connectors. Net says:-->> Cool! Yehhhaaa! Correctomundo! Or at least, that is one interpretation. LOL.

Paula Brumbe - tops for cables that plug into each other or maybe the males and females are swingers and they bandy about with other males and females to get great music and visuals. Oh, did I go to far this time? I was so trying to be good and direct.

Trina Holub - It's for a LEMo connector, isn't it? Net says:-->> LOL... I have no idea!

Howard N - I'd say some kind of male and female coax cable connectors. Look like something you would find located and plugged in in the TV cabinet behind all the boxes, modems, splitters, amplifiers, tuners, cd/dvd players and such. Net says:-->> Yup! Thats the one. Yeehaaa!!!

Mike Warren - Coax connector. RG-58? Net says:-->> Could be... LOL. Its a co-ax cable. yeehaa!

TJ's World - Looks like an audio cable. Net says:-->> Might be used for that. LOL could be used for a lot of things.

Paula Cook-Farkas - Another gem! This is Marvin the Martian's PQ36 Space Modulator! Net says:-->> Another top answer. Yeehaaa!!!... A Dookhicky award! LOL

Sue Wilde - The ends of two thingeys that plug together to make just one thingey...maybe to carry current (or alternatively, currants). Net says:-->> A "Two Thingey" award for you!!! Yeeehaaaaeeewww!

Dione Giorgio - Think they are jack-plugs - male and female. Lovely composition. Net says:-->> Cool - thanks. I will introduce you to Jack Plugs wife sometime. LOL...

Thanks for poping by. Hope to see ya soon!

My other albums today:
A vase with a selfie in it?
October 1st, 2011  
would that be a volumetric flask by any chance :)
October 1st, 2011  
This is not an Erlenmyer flask which is like an upsidedown cone with a flat bottom and a neck. In fact I don't actually think this one has any special chemistry flask.
October 1st, 2011  
A rose vase - holds a small quantity of said roses.
October 1st, 2011  
Used for mixing chemicals in scientific experiments.
October 1st, 2011  
This is a volumetric flask used in connection with Mr. Net's "do-it-yourself" home distillery. Something drips into the flask via a long copper coil. The content of the flask is then transferred to a glass containing ice (or not) and consumed.
October 1st, 2011  
Oh that's a tough one.
October 1st, 2011  
A Frankenbeaker.
October 1st, 2011  
Something tells me you're up to something here...concocting something in this here flasky thingy...perhaps another Identify this? ;)
October 1st, 2011  
I think its a flask?
October 1st, 2011  
ummm a test tube
October 1st, 2011  
It's Walter Bishop's brandy snifter. Doesn't know if you get the TV series Fringe in the UK.
October 1st, 2011  
Test tube or i stand corrected...Net..nicely done
October 1st, 2011  
Whatever it really is - it would make a great vase or an even better wine decanter.
October 1st, 2011  
A laboratory flask?
October 1st, 2011  
Leave a Comment
Sign up for a free account or Sign in to post a comment.