Wokingham Town Hall by stevehurst

Wokingham Town Hall

Taken on this evenings cycle ride. Wokingham Town Hall was opened by Lord Braybrooke in 1860. It was part funded by money available for a new County Police Station and the building jointly housed the police until 1905
Wonderful architecture
May 28th, 2020  
Leave a Comment
Sign up for a free account or Sign in to post a comment.