SPORTSACTION21 is off and running. Ready, get set, GO!

May 3rd, 2024
Thank you to Joanne
@gardencat for hosting the last round and to all those who participated in sportsaction20 as well as those who took the time to vote. I am really thrilled that I won it. Congratulations to me!

This is a pretty broad challenge-- the world of sports is a wide one, and any sporting activity is eligible. The only rule is that the main subject should be a human actively engaged in a sport of some kind. Most importantly, it does not have to be a competitive sport; recreational running, cycling, swimming, etc. all count, though simply walking the dog does not.

Subjects may be found in any number of places. You might spot some action on your local tennis courts or soccer field, in an arena or a granite club. If there's open water where you are, perhaps you'll see a swimmer, surfer, or kayaker. You could shoot a jogger or a cyclist almost anywhere! Sports action is all around us, so get out there with your cameras and show us people all over the world having fun while engaged in sports!

The last round of this challenge ended on April 20th, so I'm backdating the start for this round till April 21st . I will leave it open through May 31st. Your shots should be taken and posted between those dates. Enter as many photos as you like but, of course, only one shot per photographer can be selected as a finalist!

Summary:
Start date : April 21st
Close Date: May 31st
Tag entries : sportsaction21

See entries here: https://365project.org/tags/sportsaction21

Might I suggest that you can go through the photos you have already taken from April 21st and see what you have that might fit the challenge!

We all look forward to seeing your entries.

John Falconer
Write a Reply