Share a favourite from April

May 3rd, 2024
How is it May already??? But that means it’s time to look back at what you posted in April and share a favourite or two. And please do tell us why you picked those images!

I have two very different faves this time. The first is Coco the Bald Eagle. My day at the Raptor Conservancy was very special and I learned a lot.

I also love this urban city shot. It was a quick grab as I was crossing the street and I loved the way it turned out.

Please share yours in the comments below!
May 3rd, 2024
I guess I'd have to say this is my favourite from the month, just because I still struggle a bit to get nice clear BIF photos so this one was a small victory for me.
May 3rd, 2024
i don't get around to doing still lifes very often but quite liked this one

May 3rd, 2024
I had such fun with my Lego-people this month. This composition got the most funny looks from an audience and was the most difficult to achieve.

I posted this montage in the TheDarkRoom and was very pleased with the overall fine-art effect I managed

May 4th, 2024
May 4th, 2024

May 4th, 2024
My one subject April became all about doors.
May 4th, 2024
I think that my faves this past month were more about the memories than the photos themselves.

Eclipse Day was a big deal because getting to see and photograph the totality was a really cool experience and was not something I ever expected that I would do. It felt kind of like when we spent New Year's Eve in Times Square, only safer, lol.

And this one just because I have a thing about natural/accidental hearts, and this one was a really exciting find. Especially because I historically dislike white roses because of an unhappy association, but my husband forgot that detail and bought me white roses for the first time ever, and I found this! I am hoping I'll feel differently about them now that I have a nice memory to associate as well :)
May 5th, 2024
May 5th, 2024
@gardencat Such a tough thing to master. Challenge well met!

@brigette Simple and elegant.

@30pics4jackiesdiamond Terrific achievements and so creative!

@wenbow Lovely tones.

@corinnec Unbearably cute.

@njmom3 An awesome collection.

@princessicajessica The best kind of memories!

@byrdlip Sweet little floof.
May 5th, 2024
I picked that one as it’s also a great souvenirs of a memorable ascent… we wants to climb that mountain already in 2020 but we had to postpone year by year for various reasons… so, it was great to make it this time.

May 6th, 2024
@vincent24 A terrific accomplishment, and a great image to remember it by!
May 6th, 2024
I just like this one.

May 8th, 2024
@johnfalconer I can see why! Great storytelling image.
Write a Reply