ipad photo editing apps

August 27th, 2014
I recently got an ipad air and an sd cable so I can download my camera pics on the go. I am going to be using this for over 10 weeks when I am out of the country and was wondering if anyone can recommend any good editing apps. I currently use PSE11 on my desktop, and shoot in RAW. Any suggestions would be great I am new to the ipad or 'i' anything world. Thanks.
August 27th, 2014
Try VSCOcam.
August 27th, 2014
I use iPhoto to organize the photos and for simple editing. I aklso use Photogene for editing.
August 27th, 2014
I don't know about RAW, but I like Snapseed, PixlrExpress+ and BeFunky. Also, I think Light Room has an app.
August 27th, 2014
Also, when I download from my SD card to the ipad it does something to the SD card so when I put it back in my camera, the camera takes a long time to turn on. I think it kind of scrambles the file structure. When I reformat the SD card, my camera turns on quickly again. It would be a good thing to test out before you leave... smaller SD cards? Cloud storage?
August 27th, 2014
in terms of "editing" , try icolorama S , snapseed, filterstorm .... =)
August 27th, 2014
I got a device from Apple that you slide your card into and then plug into the iPad port. No cable.It is fast. It is a small and white, not much bigger than the card.
August 27th, 2014
I use FX Photo Studio a lot on my iPad and find it very useful for different effects.
August 27th, 2014
I use my iPad for all my 365. My favourite apps would be PixirExpress+, Snapseed, Be funky, Photogene, Instaframe Pro, TapNSlice, Aviary, PS a Express - good luck
August 27th, 2014
I also use my ipad for my 365. I have the little device from Apple that you just put your card into then attach to the ipad and it reads it. Pricey but the best and most used gadget I have bought!
August 27th, 2014
@vankrey challenged me to leave my computer at home on a two week trip to Japan last year and I survived, with only my iPad :) I used iPhoto mostly, but he uses quite a range of iPad software. In fact, I think he uses it pretty exclusively rather than his computer. So, @vankrey -- what do you recommend?
August 27th, 2014
Photogene4 is the only genuine RAW processing software I'm aware of all the rest work on the embedded jpg file.
Work flow is import as card in RAW open in Photogene tweak save to camera roll then use whatever else you fancy.
August 27th, 2014
I use ps express al the time
August 28th, 2014
Love PIXLR and FOTOR . . . great apps!
August 28th, 2014
Photo Editor is great as is Repix which has brushes to add all manner of creative alterations such as defining edges, bokeh, drips, stars etc
Write a Reply