THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE THE CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND 365 PROJECT. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR OR USING THE 365 PROJECT SERVICE.
By using the service provided on the 365project.org website's ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Use of Your 365 Project Account(s)
- You must not use the Service for any illegal or abusive purposes.
- You are solely responsible for the security of your accounts and any accounts linked to them.
Cancellation and Termination of Service
- You may at any time cancel your 365 Project account. There is a page under your Settings to do so.
- Any abuse of the Service will lead to termination of your account. 365 Project reserves the right to decide what is considered abuse of the Service. No refunds of payments paid to 365 Project will be refunded if your account is terminated.
Inactive Account Closure
- Inactive accounts will be closed automatically after a period of inactivity lasting greater than 6 months. An email will be sent to the registered email address giving at least 2 weeks notice and instructions on how to keep your account open and active. When an account is closed all photos are removed without possibility of recovery. Log in regularly to ensure your account stays active.
Use of Customer's Name and Company Name
- 365 Project reserves the right to use your name and/or company name as a reference for marketing or promotional purposes on the http://365project.org/ website and other communication with existing or potential 365 Project customers. To decline 365 Project this right you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you do not wish to be used as a reference.
- 365 Project Service is provided "as is" and "as available".
- 365 Project reserves the right to modify the Service from time to time at any time, including adding and removing features.
- 365 Project reserves the right to discontinue the Service at any time after a 30-day notice via email.
- 365 Project reserves the right to change the prices for the Service and any connected extra services at any time.
- 365 Project gives no warranties regarding the correctness of the data collected with the Service or any potential corruption or loss of such data.
Payment and Billing
- Accounts can be upgraded on a yearly basis.
- Your 365 Project account will be NOT be renewed automatically. You are responsible for making sure you account upgrade does not expire.
- You are responsible for all charges incurred related to your account, including any applicable taxes or extra service fees.
- Due to the nature of the services provided, 365 Project does not offer any refunds for account upgrades or services provided.
Upgrading and Downgrading of Accounts
- You can at any time upgrade to a different account type when you are on the accounts page. The change to your account type will take effect immediately unless there are any delays with the PayPal Payment Notification System.
- If you wish to downgrade your account, simply do not renew when your account when it is due to expire.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that 365 Project shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if 365 Project has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: 1. the use or the inability to use the 365 Project service; 2. the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the 365 Project service; 3. unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; 4. statements or conduct of any third party on the 365 Project service; or 5. any other matter relating to the 365 Project service.
- Any decisions or claims you make based on data from the 365 Project Service are your sole responsibility. 365 Project shall not be held liable for any such decisions or claims.
- In no event shall 365 Project's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
- You may ONLY upload images to this site that you have taken yourself, copying a photo from Flickr does not make it yours!
- You do not give up any rights to your own images when uploading to 365 Project.
- Your images are yours and yours only, you can remove them any time.
- We will only use your images on this site. If you are lucky your photos may be featured on the 365 Project blog or newsletter (we do top 20 lists and things like that) the image will always be accompanied with a link back and full credit to the original work.
- The discussion boards are for use by members only and are not to be used for advertising commercial products or services directly or indirectly related to the 365project.org website.
- We reserve the right to remove any content deemed to be for commercial purposes.
- We reserve the right to remove any content deemed as spam or not of interest to the general community.
- We reserve the right to remove any content deemed inappropriate for general consumption.
- Any opinions expressed on the site are those of the person that made them only. 365 Project is in no way responsible for comments made by others or their repercussions.
- If any part of this Terms of Service would be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Changes to Terms of Service
- These Terms of Service may be updated from time to time without prior notice. The current Terms of Service are always available at http://365project.org/support/terms.
- This site is owned and operated in the UK by RS Media Ltd. Company number 09043721
For more information please contact email@example.com or twitter us at @The365Project