Toys on 365 - Old and Oldies

March 2nd, 2015
Once upon a time in a toyland called 365, there lived several toys who liked to eat Nutella, played with their pets and told beautiful fairy tales! We loved all the re-tell of the old fairy tales and how the toys portrayed themselves in their stories.

The lovely Goldilocks and the Bear family @stray_shooter

Clyde got all the gold before climbing down the beanstalk and killed the giant @rangerxenos

But of course we know it's actually Jack who has claims to the gold and the beanstalk, and slaying the meanie giant @gilbertwood

The lovely Abigale and Lucy rescued Joan who got stuck in the snow @kt8bird

Our toy tales continue, of course, with more fun. So, join us this week as we celebrate everything that's old and vintage. Something that evokes our memories - photographs, clothing, gears, and other thingamajiggs, or maybe even, you know, "toys!" We know you're going to come up again and play with us and show your old stuff, because that's our Plan!

Let's tag our photos "365TOYS-OLDSTUFF"

YaY, it's March and spring is not so far away. So smile, our friends!
Toodles!
@365toygroup
March 2nd, 2015
Thanks, I hope to play along again this week!
March 2nd, 2015
That sounds like a fun topic!
March 2nd, 2015
Very honored to have a photo high-lighted again. I enjoyed the variety of submissions on the fairy tales theme! I'm hoping to be able to contribute a shot under the new OLDSTUFF theme! Thanks for the great suggestion!
March 3rd, 2015
Thank you for including Abigale and Lucy!!
Write a Reply