Exhibition 365 B&W

February 6th, 2016
Well - it's been quite a while here so here's an update.

MANY many thanks to anyone who had given me their support or choice on a [somewhat erratic] weekly basis of images to submit for the/an exhibition.

I am an invited exhibitor for HeadOn - just Sydney's largest (and Australia's richest) photography festival.

I submitted 10 images from this project and another private one with a transgender (from getting up in the morning to being ready to go out for lunch as a woman.)

The panel chose this project and yesterday I booked the space - a cafe opposite UTS (a university) and now I'm getting ready to decide on which images, how to present them - about 12 - and the associated interactive options of a QR and listening to the interview.

Again thank you to you and you and you.
February 6th, 2016
good going, congrats! transformation of form always a wonder.
February 7th, 2016
Congratulations!
February 7th, 2016
Congrats! I really enjoyed your portraits!
February 7th, 2016
@365projectltaylor @grammyn @irisn Thank you ladies ... still a few to edit and transcribe now I'm on the mend. Happy 2016 to you all.
February 7th, 2016
Well it sounds like all your hard work has paid off Carla. Congratulations and I hope your exhibition will be well received.
February 8th, 2016
@vignouse Cheers Richard - It's in May so I'll be around and giving feedback then too.
Write a Reply